ENDERDraGon9753 - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ENDERDraGon9753, Jul 10, 2018.

1. ENDERDraGon9753

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    ENDERDraGon9753

What server are you applying for

Skyblock

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Summer

Country or Timezone
    The United Kingdom - England

Discord username ENDERDragon9753

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
    I LOVE playing Manacube! The staff and the players are all very kind and I really enjoy playing with them. I would love to become a member of staff because I think that I am a kind person and can deal with and disputes, hackers etc really quite well. I think that I have a lot of perseverance and also a lot to give! I can also learn more by being a member of staff and I can 100% help as much as possible to improve the server and make it as perfect as possible.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    16 months - 1 year 4 months.

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    1-6 hours a day.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    I have played Minecraft for about 3 years all together and I know the game like the back of my hand! I am good at solving disputes and helping people out with anything they need. I can quickly respond to any comments or problems. I know that this 'skill' isn't really much to talk about but I do feel that it is a key point to being a Helper. If there was a hacker, for example, I would ask the person who reported it, if they had any proof (screenshots, messages) and I would evaluate the situation to see if there was any further action that needed to be taken. I want the players of ManaCube to know that I am not just a member of staff, but I am also a friend.

I feel that a lot of people would love to become a member of staff, but not for the reasons I do. Some people think that being a Helper, for example, is just banning someone if they were spamming the chat! They think that because they are a member of staff, they can do anything that they want. This is by far what I would like to be a Helper for. I would like to be a Helper because I have experience. I can deal with the situation easily and fairly. I will only take action if fully needed.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I was a Helper on a server that unfortunately closed down due to insufficient funds. I would make sure that nobody on the server was upset with something and if they were, I would do everything possible to help them with their problem.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    I always try to be as positive and happy as I can. I love to make jokes and just say funny things! I also try to make sure that NO ONE makes any rude comments (swearing, inappropriate things etc.) I have had quite a lot of experience with being a helper. I can deal with any problems as best I can. If needed, I will ban someone only if seen as suitable.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    I believe that being a Helper is more than just banning people! I think that a very important part of being a helper is being kind and making people know that they can trust you. You have to be firm but fair and only ban someone if actually needed. You also have to respect other players and don't always just go with what someone says. You must look into the situation and then make a decision on whether or not you need to kick someone/ban someone. A helper should also be a role model to other players but they should definitely not try and show off or take advantage of their role. Play the game as you would if you weren't a staff member, be fun!

Are you able to use recording software?
    Yes, I am. I actually already have an app downloaded.

Anything else we should know?
    I love your server so much and I could play SkyBlock for hours on end! I would really take this opportunity seriously and make sure that I would not let you down. I am aware that I do not have much forums experience but that mainly because I am in the game most of the time! If someone needs help, I will help them, if someone needs to be banned/kicked, I will do so. Thank you very much for your time.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. WilboShakespeare

WilboShakespeare Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 8
    dont meet requirements.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JiggleJigglePop

MVP+ VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +186 / 50
    Lack of detail and forums experience.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ENDERDraGon9753

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Thank you for your help! I have updated my application so make sure to let me know if there's anything that needs to be worked on.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2018 ---
    Thank you! i have updated my application now so make sure to let me know if there are any problems with it.

• Like Like x 1