Rejected Enderdragon's Eggs(Journey map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
this map is poorly well built and doesnt look very attractive -1

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
that isn't a fair comment but nvm about how negative you could be(like i mean you could just not comment).How do you mean this map is poorly well built cause building an enderdragon is hard work which i won't see many people putting that much effort in their maps.And plus the build doesn't have to be attractive i do parkour not decoration.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
that isn't a fair comment but nvm about how negative you could be(like i mean you could just not comment).How do you mean this map is poorly well built cause building an enderdragon is hard work which i won't see many people putting that much effort in their maps.And plus the build doesn't have to be attractive i do parkour not decoration.
EFFORT DOESN'T MEAN GOOD

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
ik quoting tut tut i told you 3 times nvm you'll never learn and plus i put effort and i included detail it's just creating parkour maps it isn't an hour job and then done, and plus if you don't see the detail you're clearly blind cause i included an enderdragon and 2 rooms of parkour to go through and 3 eggs to mean that the journey has ended and the parkour is near to an end i put detail in this and if you think that this doesn't have detail then there would be 1.No wings on the enderdragon2.I wouldn't have made it so there was jumps that mean that you are going through the journey step by step3.And i wouldn't have even bothered making an enderdragon but instead probably some boring parkour so like i mean effort kinda does mean that i'm including detail in this occasion.And how is it poorly well built like i mean you're kind of stupid for making that comment because nothing in y build is unnatractive and poorly built my enderdragon and ther things are good you just don't see it and i bet either of you haven't even tested it(Probably not good enough to test it).

Last edited:

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
ik quoting tut tut i told you 3 times nvm you'll never learn and plus i put effort and i included detail it's just creating parkour maps it isn't an hour job and then done, and plus if you don't see the detail you're clearly blind cause i included an enderdragon and 2 rooms of parkour to go through and 3 eggs to mean that the journey has ended and the parkour is near to an end i put detail in this and if you think that this doesn't have detail then there would be 1.No wings on the enderdragon2.I wouldn't have made it so there was jumps that mean that you are going through the journey step by step3.And i wouldn't have even bothered making an enderdragon but instead probably some boring parkour so like i mean effort kinda does mean that i'm including detail in this occasion.And how is it poorly well built like i mean you're kind of stupid for making that comment because nothing in y build is unnatractive and poorly built my enderdragon and ther things are good you just don't see it and i bet either of you haven't even tested it(Probably not good enough to test it).
The dragon has a super wide face, and it doesn't look right

The two rooms of parkour are random and out of place

Nothing flows together and it looks like a big mess

Effort & detail don't make it good either. Just because I add wings to a dragon doesn't mean I built the wings good.

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
it doesn't have to be good and plus you are clearly so blind that i cant even process how blind you are i said"Dont comment on anything if you aren't going to make fair comments" and what i'm thinking now is that im literally saying in everything i post dont quote anything i say.What did you do...Quote it, sometimes i think you are broken inside and out.The face doesn't look weird and plus it doesn't have to look good,For gods sake it's a parkour map not a whole server build.And the two rooms are not out of place, the first one was at the start and and the second one was at the end meaning that you start your journey in a tester go onto the enderdragon and the seconds finnishing room,Well to have a tiny challenge at the end of the journey.It doesn't look like a mess.1.The build goes in a journey like way meaning it flows in order.The effort and detail does matter apparrently.And then you say it doesn't.And when you said "Just because i add wings to the dragon doesn't mean i built the wings good."Actually i wasn't talking about it being good the detail matters and if you have any comments on this it is probably unfairly said(like i mean after all it is you).

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
it doesn't have to be good and plus you are clearly so blind that i cant even process how blind you are i said"Dont comment on anything if you aren't going to make fair comments" and what i'm thinking now is that im literally saying in everything i post dont quote anything i say.What did you do...Quote it, sometimes i think you are broken inside and out.The face doesn't look weird and plus it doesn't have to look good,For gods sake it's a parkour map not a whole server build.And the two rooms are not out of place, the first one was at the start and and the second one was at the end meaning that you start your journey in a tester go onto the enderdragon and the seconds finnishing room,Well to have a tiny challenge at the end of the journey.It doesn't look like a mess.1.The build goes in a journey like way meaning it flows in order.The effort and detail does matter apparrently.And then you say it doesn't.And when you said "Just because i add wings to the dragon doesn't mean i built the wings good."Actually i wasn't talking about it being good the detail matters and if you have any comments on this it is probably unfairly said(like i mean after all it is you).
i agree even though most builds that are poorly built wont be accepted.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
"It doesn't have to be good" I'm sorry sweetie but believe it or not, IT HAS TO BE GOOD TO BE ADDED.

"Don't make unfair comments" I think it's pretty fair to say that the dragon looks weird and the rooms are random. You are biased towards your build and can not take any criticism...

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
stfu i make the comments you blindly ignore DON'T QUOTE.But nvm btw you r clearly so ignorant to actually say i'm sorry that is has to be good to be added actually what i ment by"It doesn't have to be good" is it doesn't have to be good in your way which is a whole fking server build as in you think is has to have all the good things and btw if you don't think it is good then stfu, report me if you want but i am not biast to my build you are just a fking negative fk you can't get good reasons across to anything related to a normal conversation about if it is good or not.And the build does work you just don't see it cause you are a blind fk who can't just go away and not think about commenting on theese.Go ahead report me i aint changing it this time,your just the one who can't leave me in my own buisness so get tf out and stop QUOTING all of my comments if you QUOTE my comment just go back and think about what you have just done.Report me you wont get credited for being a normal person for gods sake it isn't a whole server build and if you QUOTE this(I have used the word quote in caps because you clearly just can't see it cause of how blind you are)You are a broken person inside and out if you don't take criticism then why would you be commenting angrily towards me dumbass.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
stfu i make the comments you blindly ignore DON'T QUOTE.But nvm btw you r clearly so ignorant to actually say i'm sorry that is has to be good to be added actually what i ment by"It doesn't have to be good" is it doesn't have to be good in your way which is a whole fking server build as in you think is has to have all the good things and btw if you don't think it is good then stfu, report me if you want but i am not biast to my build you are just a fking negative fk you can't get good reasons across to anything related to a normal conversation about if it is good or not.And the build does work you just don't see it cause you are a blind fk who can't just go away and not think about commenting on theese.Go ahead report me i aint changing it this time,your just the one who can't leave me in my own buisness so get tf out and stop QUOTING all of my comments if you QUOTE my comment just go back and think about what you have just done.Report me you wont get credited for being a normal person for gods sake it isn't a whole server build and if you QUOTE this(I have used the word quote in caps because you clearly just can't see it cause of how blind you are)You are a broken person inside and out if you don't take criticism then why would you be commenting angrily towards me dumbass.
I have to agree with you

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Everytime when you make a submission, and somebody replies with a -1. You think it's a negative comment. But it's not.

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
kys don't comment these i won't post anymore if it gets you to just stfu and kys.Report me i won't care you guys are making unnecissary negative comments when you could just gtfo of my pages and keep my buisness to the judges.My maturity levels are quite high it's just i actually do take comments seriously but not as in too seriously i understand it is your opinion but if it isn't fair or related then just gtfo.This isn't your time to show how you are a good player and a good forums player with fair comments it just means that you are a prick and like jiggle said if i see a -1 it isn't always negative but knowing that literally everyone is a dick here i would think about 80% of these comments are negative and unfair(im basically saying that none of you are reliable, nice and understandable, just negative bastards).Not jiggle, not drak (umm kinda)and other players are actually understandable and actually normal people like ashley for example she is the fairest, nicest and most understandable person out of the whole manacube forums.There is a chance that you could be a normal person and not comment on theese for gods sake THIS ISN'T A NEGATIVE ROOM 1.If you haven't got any fair, nice or understandable comments just don't comment2.When i get into an argument it is because i don't understand or i just plain don't like their comment so i just go into an argument because they can't be fair.I have a little thought that if it was any of you you wouldn't like negative comments(not meaning that you are going to go into an argument)and you will have something to say that is good and a reasonable thing to say about their comments,i actually use my time to help out the server and do something helpful for the players for them to enjoy their gameplay and help this server grow but if you dont like me doing that that idk what to do you all are so ignorant about the fact that i'm trying to help the server you just go ahead and rate -1 on it when 1.It doesn't deserve a -1 and 2.It isn't a chance for you to say unfair things, Say reasonable things that you can actually back up instead of just saying it and then getting this which actually makes sense other than your lazy short pointless comment.

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
YIKES

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
kys don't comment these i won't post anymore if it gets you to just stfu and kys.Report me i won't care you guys are making unnecissary negative comments when you could just gtfo of my pages and keep my buisness to the judges.My maturity levels are quite high it's just i actually do take comments seriously but not as in too seriously i understand it is your opinion but if it isn't fair or related then just gtfo.This isn't your time to show how you are a good player and a good forums player with fair comments it just means that you are a prick and like jiggle said if i see a -1 it isn't always negative but knowing that literally everyone is a dick here i would think about 80% of these comments are negative and unfair(im basically saying that none of you are reliable, nice and understandable, just negative bastards).Not jiggle, not drak (umm kinda)and other players are actually understandable and actually normal people like ashley for example she is the fairest, nicest and most understandable person out of the whole manacube forums.There is a chance that you could be a normal person and not comment on theese for gods sake THIS ISN'T A NEGATIVE ROOM 1.If you haven't got any fair, nice or understandable comments just don't comment2.When i get into an argument it is because i don't understand or i just plain don't like their comment so i just go into an argument because they can't be fair.I have a little thought that if it was any of you you wouldn't like negative comments(not meaning that you are going to go into an argument)and you will have something to say that is good and a reasonable thing to say about their comments,i actually use my time to help out the server and do something helpful for the players for them to enjoy their gameplay and help this server grow but if you dont like me doing that that idk what to do you all are so ignorant about the fact that i'm trying to help the server you just go ahead and rate -1 on it when 1.It doesn't deserve a -1 and 2.It isn't a chance for you to say unfair things, Say reasonable things that you can actually back up instead of just saying it and then getting this which actually makes sense other than your lazy short pointless comment.

Ok you want a real review?

This is an EXTREMELY poor made and rushed enderdragon. Wings means NOTHING and this does not look like a good enderdragon want so ever. The theme is extremely unoriginal and the rooms have no context what so ever. This was CLEARLY rushed and you have no maturity levels what so ever if you can't take a -1 on a forum server because you're too fragile and sensitive. STOP.

Good enderdragon - https://www.google.com/search?q=end...AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=2DplPprYDQwr0M:

Last edited:

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
kill yourself i want you to dig your own grave and jump in it and i will clear up the remains you peice of shit.This is my post not yours so gtfo you dickhead kill yourself and if i havent made it clear enough i will say it five more times,kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself.My map is good you are clearly already blind enough to see that i said dont quote anything i post and now ur blind enough to try and check my map you.Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself killl yourself kill yourself and btw because you are already blind enough you would clearly see that my comment was aimed mainly towards iPause and if you havent got your eyes checked i think you need to be classed as a mental human knowing that you are blind and not trying to help yourself.3 times jeez i don't think you are ready to post kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys ks kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys.
[DOUBLEPOST=1524261034][/DOUBLEPOST]btw this is an extremely you are so fking dumb.
[DOUBLEPOST=1524261068][/DOUBLEPOST]im correcting your shit grammar.
[DOUBLEPOST=1524261139][/DOUBLEPOST]just get a gun and shoot yourself with it, and then it will all be fine.

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
kill yourself i want you to dig your own grave and jump in it and i will clear up the remains you peice of shit.This is my post not yours so gtfo you dickhead kill yourself and if i havent made it clear enough i will say it five more times,kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself.My map is good you are clearly already blind enough to see that i said dont quote anything i post and now ur blind enough to try and check my map you.Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself killl yourself kill yourself and btw because you are already blind enough you would clearly see that my comment was aimed mainly towards iPause and if you havent got your eyes checked i think you need to be classed as a mental human knowing that you are blind and not trying to help yourself.3 times jeez i don't think you are ready to post kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys ks kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys.
[DOUBLEPOST=1524261034][/DOUBLEPOST]btw this is an extremely you are so fking dumb.
[DOUBLEPOST=1524261068][/DOUBLEPOST]im correcting your shit grammar.
[DOUBLEPOST=1524261139][/DOUBLEPOST]just get a gun and shoot yourself with it, and then it will all be fine.
that's mean ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.