Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
------------------------------------------------------------------​
Multiplayer servers, including MineVast have recently been getting sent emails by Mojang about our stores not being EULA compliant.

What does this mean for MineVast?

Over the next month we will be working on awesome new perks for ranks that are EULA friendly, while also making in-game changes. There is no set date yet when we will launch these changes, but it will most likely be March 29th. We would like to make this specifically clear; If you purchased a rank prior, or before March 31st, you will keep ALL of your current perks, as that would be extremely unfair otherwise.

Let me state this again, as I am 100% sure I will still get asked this hundreds of times if I don't;

Any current donators, and donators before March 31st will keep ALL OF THEIR PERKS AND COMMANDS FOREVER.

If you're unaware, part of Minecraft's EULA (End User Liscense Agreement) states that you can only sell cosmetics and also features that affect EVERYONE (Such as boosters). This means game-play changing perks and things that would even give a slight advantage over someone else are prohibited.

There are many servers out there that take unfair advantage of the Minecraft community, with having insane prices, and extreme pay to win gameplay. Mojang is very keen to ensure that its community is treated fairly and that it and newcomers to Minecraft are not taken unfair advantage of.

We do not agree with the enforcement of this, as it will have a huge impact on Multiplayer servers with good intentions like MineVast, however we do respect Mojang and their decisions, therefore we will be complying.

We hope for Mojang to change how they're currently handling this, as this will most definitely and majorly reduce income for all servers, slowing down the innovation and competition that has pushed Minecraft past it's limits.

We will be selling separate ranks in the store after March 31st. These new ranks will not have perks like /fly and kits, however they will have lots of new cosmetic perks.

You will keep your current rank with all of it's perks like /fly and kits, while also inheriting the new rank perks.

TLDR;
If you buy a rank before March 31st you have nothing to worry about
If you buy a rank after March 31st, you will be missing out on the old perks such as /fly

We will be extending the 50% Sale all throughout March

If you have any questions, or are confused about something please reply below and I will be sure to answer it

Last edited:

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I got worried for a second with the title. I love new changes to minevast hopefully these new perks will be a compliment to Mount Olympus. Please private message me about the beta-testing and when it will take place.

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
Ermm... Will /fly be removed from skyblock??? The EULA is really annoying, especially with minecraft 1.9 being added :/

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
No Dacon said you will keep your current perks forever they are just adding new one's I'm assuming
Yes Spartan, and i am so excited to see which new perks they will add. I will not buy legend until new perks are added <3

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Ok, I will do it right now Thanks stella i understood wrong what Dacon said

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
Will some perks be removed or is it just new perks?
If you've donated before March 31st you should keep all of your perks and get the new ones, yet if you purchase a rank after March 31st you will most likely not gain any of the old perks. As stated here:
Any current donators, and donators before March 31st will keep ALL OF THEIR PERKS AND COMMANDS FOREVER.
https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/
Don't know if this is the correct one, but it is one of them ;)

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
the thing worrying here is:
My dad doesn't trust this server that much now and if I have to buy Sponsor Again to get all the perks... someone help me clear this out because this is mucky water for me...

Any rank bought before March 31st Has their perks FOREVER but if you buy it after March 31st, it'll be the new perks, how is that going to work? to get the new perks do you need to buy it again or is it like on sale for people who've bought Sponsor?

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
My dad doesn't trust this server that much now and if I have to buy Sponsor Again to get all the perks... someone help me clear this out because this is mucky water for me...

Any rank bought before March 31st Has their perks FOREVER but if you buy it after March 31st, it'll be the new perks, how is that going to work? to get the new perks do you need to buy it again or is it like on sale for people who've bought Sponsor?
We will be selling separate ranks in the store after March 31st. These new ranks will not have perks like /fly and kits, however they will have lots of new cosmetic perks.

You will keep your current rank with all of it's perks like /fly and kits, while also inheriting the new rank perks.

TLDR;
If you buy a rank before March 31st you have nothing to worry about
If you buy a rank after March 31st, you will be missing out on the old perks such as /fly

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86

If you bought the rank already you keep old perks. People who buy any rank after March 31st, Will not get the old perks that we already have.