MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Hey everybody! Yours truly, and I would like to ask you survival players a serious question. What kind of events would you want on Survival? I want something fresh for survival and I want something new as well. Sure we have DP's and other servers like to play Hide and Seek but I want something different, you know? Please keep in mind I cannot host any HUGE events by myself, and I would like to keep the events to just be something we do for fun and we can do sporadically. These won't be broadcasted and posted on the news on forums. These will just be small occurrences every-so-often that will better everyone's experience on survival if they choose to partake.

• Red Rover @ /warp pvp
  • Huge ABBA caving competition
  • Base comps
  • and any other ideas you may have, please leave them below!
As I am a fresh mod, I feel like I should add my nice little hint of fun in the server. I will [most likely] be hosting these events, and anything overcomplicated and extremely exploitable will most likely be avoided.

Last edited:
Ratings
17 1
Seems nice, I like the idea of small, not announced parties since many people at drop parties and such aren't active. Nice start Mix!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
These are really good ideas. Glad to see you helping out and making Survival more fun, Mix. Also, how about horse races?

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Elytra races, honestly. We can make a beautiful area with rings or floating islands you have to land on and take a piece of paper and we do that for a few more until you get to the end. You must have ALL the papers to finish and win so you can't just cheat. I think that would be realllllly fun :)

- Manyrain​