Exposing the Truth about Mana Kitpvp

oLucky

ELITE
oLucky
oLucky
ELITE
Ratings
10 1

***Please Watch this video and hear me out till the very end because it's important that you guys listen to my words and take it all into consideration what all mana kit-pvp members have to go through day in and out.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm not a Kitpvp player but I am friends with a few of them and you seem to touch on some really good points. Great commentary hoping you'll keep making videos on Manacube as you make good videos! Also hopefully this post doesn't get warned for advertising.

oLucky

ELITE
oLucky
oLucky
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
I appreciate the feedback man and yeah I hope it doesn't either however, it needed to be said and it is indeed sad that some players are losing so much good gameplay to the anti-cheat and so on. Thank you so much man it means the world to me that you leave a genuine comment as well!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I appreciate the feedback man and yeah I hope it doesn't either however, it needed to be said and it is indeed sad that some players are losing so much good gameplay to the anti-cheat and so on. Thank you so much man it means the world to me that you leave a genuine comment as well!
Lets hope we see some of the recent staff applicants for kit reply with their thoughts. It does seem like the Kitpvp community could really grow with a few things to help it out. In your opinion rather then an anti-cheat would a significantly larger kit staff help. I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
Raptor

oLucky

ELITE
oLucky
oLucky
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
I normally trust good anti-cheats over staff any day however, having more good staffing members could actually be a good option. Personally I don't trust a persons judgement ever on whether someone is hacking or what not so I just go to the mechanized trusty anti-cheat to tell if a player is legit or faking. What really depends is if the owner is willing to put in the money for a good anti-cheat or if staff are willing to set something up. At the end of the day kitpvp is being ruined by the hit detection issues and the current anti-cheat and is not helping players as of today.

lil_crafter_15

I do see all the good points and if you message dacon abooutthis on discord by doing @owner in issiues you might be abe to convince them