/f perm reset application

Ratings
Hello good men,
I am in deep trouble along with all the faction members unless someone who is capable helps me out. It might take more than a few lines to explain the situation, so the thing is I used to play through MC leaks alt token, and through this alt I created a faction and climbed up the ranks from around 300th to 44th from 19 March to 26 March. This alt - babyhippo1020 was removed from the site without any warning and all of a sudden. I never expected that. And I would have not been forced to post the scenario on the forums had the perms in my faction not been modified. I would have used another alt, joined my faction through my friend's invitation and get promoted to the rank of moderator and start building, breaking in the faction territory and wait for the babyhippo1020 account to complete it's inactivity period to qualify for the automatic kick from the faction, and then the leadership would pass on to my co- leader. But this is where all the trouble comes from.. the perms in my faction are such that co leaders and moderators do not have the authority to promote/demote/disband the fac causing the recruits to be ineligible to break or build stuff in the faction. And I am myself suffering because of the perms at this point of time. Faction Recruitment is at a standstill. Kindly help me out. Either of the following two actions would solve the problem for me :

1. Reset the f perm to default. [REQUEST]
2. Kick babyhippo1020 after verifying that it is in fact the same person who is writing this appeal, and if you are willing to help me a little more, you could maybe transfer the money to player GoogleMyBing as well? :) [REQUEST]

Question1 : What is the inactivity duration after which babyhippo1020 would get kicked autmatically?

Question2: Admins, would you please consider my request? It is really important to me at this point of time.

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Hello good men,
I am in deep trouble along with all the faction members unless someone who is capable helps me out. It might take more than a few lines to explain the situation, so the thing is I used to play through MC leaks alt token, and through this alt I created a faction and climbed up the ranks from around 300th to 44th from 19 March to 26 March. This alt - babyhippo1020 was removed from the site without any warning and all of a sudden. I never expected that. And I would have not been forced to post the scenario on the forums had the perms in my faction not been modified. I would have used another alt, joined my faction through my friend's invitation and get promoted to the rank of moderator and start building, breaking in the faction territory and wait for the babyhippo1020 account to complete it's inactivity period to qualify for the automatic kick from the faction, and then the leadership would pass on to my co- leader. But this is where all the trouble comes from.. the perms in my faction are such that co leaders and moderators do not have the authority to promote/demote/disband the fac causing the recruits to be ineligible to break or build stuff in the faction. And I am myself suffering because of the perms at this point of time. Faction Recruitment is at a standstill. Kindly help me out. Either of the following two actions would solve the problem for me :

1. Reset the f perm to default. [REQUEST]
2. Kick babyhippo1020 after verifying that it is in fact the same person who is writing this appeal, and if you are willing to help me a little more, you could maybe transfer the money to player GoogleMyBing as well? :) [REQUEST]

Question1 : What is the inactivity duration after which babyhippo1020 would get kicked autmatically?

Question2: Admins, would you please consider my request? It is really important to me at this point of time.
I understand u are in big trouble and I understand ur situation. You know How much I like to help, but in this situation, I would recommend you to write the same post On the support page. So an admin could help you. I think in ur situation only an admin could help you. (And I'm not even sure an admin can help u) so, Just make a ticket. https://manacube.com/support/

Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Yishai