Faction Raiding System

Ratings
Hello, I wanna know if I am at a risk of getting raided if i have no relations with other factions such as truce, ally, enemy, etc. This didn't occur to me at first and i have a well built faction above the ground, now i fear i might get raided and lose the builds. Kindly take the burden of explaining me about the raiding system here, I will appreciate it!

Thanks.

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Hello, I wanna know if I am at risk of getting raided if I have no relations with other factions such as truce, ally, enemy, etc. This didn't occur to me at first and I have a well-built faction above the ground, now I fear I might get raided and lose the builds. Kindly take the burden of explaining me about the raiding system here, I will appreciate it!

Thanks.
I can explain to you whatever you want.
First of all, what is your faction name?
So basically every base is raidable. The best you can do is make a lot of walls and good walls, and also be very active so you can counter. Raids, since there are no Allies/Truces in manacube. If you need anything else I'll answer your questions.
#xDarkAssasin#9048

Ratings
Thanks for the Speedy reply,
I am kinda hesitant revealing my faction name, would doing so put it at a risk of getting raided?
I have claimed a number of chunks of empty land around the builds so the builds are out of range of the cannons, I want to ask you, apart from creeper eggs and cannons, can actual players raid the faction, because that would turn out to be much more destructive. Players have the capability to wipe factions from the face of the server world. That is what I am worried about you know..

Thank you :D

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Thanks for the Speedy reply,
I am kinda hesitant revealing my faction name, would doing so put it at a risk of getting raided?
I have claimed a number of chunks of empty land around the builds so the builds are out of range of the cannons, I want to ask you, apart from creeper eggs and cannons, can actual players raid the faction, because that would turn out to be much more destructive. Players have the capability to wipe factions from the face of the server world. That is what I am worried about you know..

Thank you :D
There is a cannon that can reach to 2000 blocks (which is 500 chunks). So don't waste your claims. Claim until your derp.

Last edited:
Ratings
Holy cow, I didn't know about such type of cannon, damn, Lord save us. I know getting overclaimed would make some of my important chunks of land vulnerable to claiming by foreign players, I will keep that in mind. Now, how should I carry on, should I start building underground now? :(

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Holy cow, I didn't know about such type of cannon, damn, Lord save us. I know getting overclaimed would make some of my important chunks of land vulnerable to claiming by foreign players, I will keep that in mind. Now, how should I carry on, should I start building underground now? :(
No it's alright. Only my friend knows how to make this cannon.