xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Me and the community, demand that the Allies system be implemented!
Now, i will open with something. I think the allies system needs to be done. Truce and allies are not allowed. We demand you will atleast allow 1 ally faction, and 1 truce, without that, the server would be boring and it would be a Flame wars server. Ty, xDarkAssasin

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
The server had 1 Ally and unlimited truces last season. I guess it had a reason to be removed. Also if you can have allies the server will kinda be back to 50 players per faction. As Allies can do pretty much everything toghter. But I think truces should be brought back. I see truces as two factions that has agreed to not kill eachother.

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
The server had 1 Ally and unlimited truces last season. I guess it had a reason to be removed. Also if you can have allies the server will kinda be back to 50 players per faction. As Allies can do pretty much everything toghter. But I think truces should be brought back. I see truces as two factions that has agreed to not kill eachother.
Well thats a good start tho. Dont you agree?

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Now, i will open with something. I think the allies system needs to be done. Truce and allies are not allowed. We demand you will atleast allow 1 ally faction, and 1 truce, without that, the server would be boring and it would be a Flame wars server. Ty, xDarkAssasin
Having allies is like having a fac with 40 members, basically removing the fact that last season with 50 members>25 members serves no point in deducing 50 members to 25 in the first place. 2nd having allies they can do anything for u except destroy ur claims and build in ur claims they can do everything else accordingly. 3rd factions isn’t about oh My faction isn’t good so I need to ally another fac to get to the top skilling the fun part in factions GRINDING. I do agree on truce maybe 1 truce max

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Having allies is like having a fac with 40 members, basically removing the fact that last season with 50 members>25 members serves no point in deducing 50 members to 25 in the first place. 2nd having allies they can do anything for u except destroy ur claims and build in ur claims they can do everything else accordingly. 3rd factions isn’t about oh My faction isn’t good so I need to ally another fac to get to the top skilling the fun part in factions GRINDING. I do agree on truce maybe 1 truce max
Ty for the reply. Its good to have feedbacks so i can reconsider and change ideas to better ones. U only helping me evolve . Ty for youre time , appriciate it ❤

Skipic

IHave1Tummy
IHave1Tummy
Ratings
I agree, but then the server would be like 10 big factions instead of 300. quantity > quality in this situation.