Factions Duels K:D

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
Since the new release of Factions, Season 3... many of us have been enjoying ourselves. With the new Duels feature, lots of players are using it for fun mostly. However, some of the less experienced or not as good PvPers have been using it to climb the Kill leaderboard. They could just be doing it for fun but it is ruining it for players who prefer to get to the top of the leaderboard through pvp rather than duels. These photos are both the Top Kills and Top Duel Wins... as of now, 3rd March 2020 @ 17:49 GMT:
1583257795546.png

1583257815268.png

This clearly shows that the majority of players on the top kills leaderboard have gotten these results from duels.
I have spoken to a few faction members and most agree that ManaCube should either stop it from affecting the KD or have a separate KD ratio for duels only.

I hope you consider my suggestion.
Thanks,
Adam

Last edited:
Ratings
10 3
yeah I agree it’s unfair to the players who just pvp. duels should not affect actual stats it should be more for fun

Mogzy

fa315f727e894035
fa315f727e894035
Ratings
12 2
yeah , as a staff ive been spectating the duels system , i believe kills should be wiped and set to 0 as people can easily boost their way up to high kills , this is unfair because now what used to be a fun place (/warp pvp) where you use your items to get new items is now dull and boring , i think removing the KD from duels will overall just make it a little more fun because people can just duel their faction member over and over again in order to get the rewards that are claimable from the kills :D thanks - morgansoley.

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Also as there is ./pvp with rewards they are very easy to reach and get with the duels. And most of the rewards there are good. The kills from duels shouldnt be counted as Kills. Also the race perks shouldnt be in duels either. As raider race get strength which is very op in duels.

Last edited:

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I Disagree, Duels should be for PVP Reasons, even if it increasing kill stats, If duels didnt do anything no one would do /duels and /duels are also for the competitive environment for people who want to be the best and have the most ELO i think if they change that, It will wreck PVP on factions and make factions have less PVP, People already dont use /duels alot and I think giving it no purpose will make it worse!

Mogzy

fa315f727e894035
fa315f727e894035
Ratings
12 2
I Disagree, Duels should be for PVP Reasons, even if it increasing kill stats, If duels didnt do anything no one would do /duels and /duels are also for the competitive environment for people who want to be the best and have the most ELO i think if they change that, It will wreck PVP on factions and make factions have less PVP, People already dont use /duels alot and I think giving it no purpose will make it worse!
I strong disagree , I’m not saying I’m right xD , but I feel the only reason them players are on the kill leaderboard is the OP strength , for example I know that I am the same level as ClumsyNumsy at PVP but when I /duel him I get destroyed , it’s not fair:)

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
I expected you to disagree as you are one of the top kill crossing with top duel players. I am not intending for anyone to remove it completely but for a separate KD to be implemented into the game so that people make use of both duels and the war zone, as the war zone is only being used currently during envoys.

Thanks,
Adam

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
I strongly agree and please the skill on the leaderboard isn’t earned they simply duel randoms for example Kermit avoiding actual good pvpers, also Adam I would appreciate it if you could stop calling hacks on me just as Morgan and other factions pvpers have at first I’m fine with it but it’s getting annoying thanks

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Dueling is a fun idea but it completely ruins warp pvp, east, west, south their purpose no one ever jumps into them they only duel basically ruining overall factions pvp

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Your completely wrong in factions season 2 I’ve had loads on fun at warp pvp fighting people to get their amour otherwise wats the purpose in god sets to waste time, there is abuse in duels as I am on the leaderboard I completely agree that it is too op duels shouldn’t count to ur kdr it will force duels only for fun and more warp pvp action

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Out of everyone on the leaderboard only 1 person deserves to be on their which is miz and me ofc xD jk maybe not ;)

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I strong disagree , I’m not saying I’m right xD , but I feel the only reason them players are on the kill leaderboard is the OP strength , for example I know that I am the same level as ClumsyNumsy at PVP but when I /duel him I get destroyed , it’s not fair:)
Well to be fair, I get what your coming across on and that Strength in duels shouldn't be a thing and i totally agree. BUT I do not agree that duels should be reduced because PVP and cannoning are 2 BIG things that keep factions fun in my opinion. I think they need to fix the bug of the race for duels or just switch races to the one with strength to have the same advantage as the other players.

Mogzy

fa315f727e894035
fa315f727e894035
Ratings
12 2
Well to be fair, I get what your coming across on and that Strength in duels shouldn't be a thing and i totally agree. BUT I do not agree that duels should be reduced because PVP and cannoning are 2 BIG things that keep factions fun in my opinion. I think they need to fix the bug of the race for duels or just switch races to the one with strength to have the same advantage as the other players.
True , but /warp pvp which was once full of people now has 0 , and the keys we have bought contribute to nothing as nobody pvps there.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I expected you to disagree as you are one of the top kill crossing with top duel players. I am not intending for anyone to remove it completely but for a separate KD to be implemented into the game so that people make use of both duels and the war zone, as the war zone is only being used currently during envoys.

Thanks,
Adam
Well, The reason I said I disagree is not because of the bug with the races, I disagree that they shouldn't make duels not a thing or make it less competitive. But like i said there will always be bugs and that they got to fix it or just switch to that races to have the same advantage.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
True , but /warp pvp which was once full of people now has 0 , and the keys we have bought contribute to nothing as nobody pvps there.
Yea well, Duels make the game fun because it shows skill and not "Pay 2 WIN" type of style in PVP. People who buy crates and stuff get p5 s7 swords or MORE Op weapons and making pvp in warp pvp starts to come down to ether the person with the most faction members online wins or who ever has the better stuff so, you have to look at both perspectives before arguing about this debate.

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
Yea well, Duels make the game fun because it shows skill and not "Pay 2 WIN" type of style in PVP. People who buy crates and stuff get p5 s7 swords or MORE Op weapons and making pvp in warp pvp starts to come down to ether the person with the most faction members online wins or who ever has the better stuff so, you have to look at both perspectives before arguing about this debate.
You realises this server is broken and cactus 2 is a broken and “OP” enchant. My Reapers Scythe which is worth more than your faction hurts me more when you peasants have cactus 2 because im doing more damage and i am better, so dont even try and say that PVP is p2w when you go grind a common enchant and be a bot not attack anyone and you have a better survival chance than i do with my leg set and Sharp 7 axe. Go play fortnite Aidan.

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
Once again, all i’m saying is make a separate KD and to maybe implement rewards for duel wins rather than it affecting pvp kills

Ratings
10 3
doing this to see my signature LOl