oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
New people come on factions all the time! Manacube is and has been growing a lot, but sometimes I can see why it can see like no-one is online.

Ratings
As always, the hype will die, mind you, a lot of people chose not to talk at all. It is a tad bit annoying that you have to seek fights for long periods of time, but that is because players are playing smart. It is only 7500x7500, so we are close together at all times, we might be on top of each other a lot but we can't really notice.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
As always, the hype will die, mind you, a lot of people chose not to talk at all. It is a tad bit annoying that you have to seek fights for long periods of time, but that is because players are playing smart. It is only 7500x7500, so we are close together at all times, we might be on top of each other a lot but we can't really notice.
Although that is true, my point that I made that there will always be new players, as Manacube is rapidly growing.

Ratings
Although that is true, my point that I made that there will always be new players, as Manacube is rapidly growing.
Of course, no doubt about it, the only way it can die, is if Manacube dies. I don't see that happening any time soon. However, it will not be the same amount of people joining from day 1 to day x, unless there is some big update.

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
I just dont like Factions mostly people that play prison stay in prison thats what i think.