xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

Factions Released
What's new?
  • Resource World
  • Gems
    You can get gems by killing mobs, mining, voting, trading others, or purchasing them on the store. Gems are used in the Gem Shop to buy various things such as Ultra Keys and tools, spawners, rare items, and more.
  • Duel Arenas
    Stakes will be added during the Beta
  • New spawn
  • Bounties
  • Wilderness Warps
  • Potion effect witches
  • Brand new economy, new prices on everything, ect.
  • New faction commands
  • You can now destroy obsidian, and other unbreakable items with explosives
  • Tonnes of bugs fixed
  • Key Chests
  • Total blocks broken, + Adds lore w/ amount to your tools
  • mcMMO removed
  • New mob drops
  • 50% less laggy
  • New chat
  • Soups heal 3-6 hearts
  • 1.8 features added
And much much more!

What's next to come?

Many new things will be added within the month of December, such as villages for Wilderness spawns instead of the floating structure. Stakes on the Duel Arena's, this will allow you to put a certain amount of money in a pot with your opponent and the winner wins it all!

Some other small additions such as hovering over someones username will show their real name, money, gems, blocks broken, and their faction role/power.

FAQ:

I am a donator, how will I get my gems/money that's advertised in the new package information?
When faction comes out, there will be a new category on our store called "Factions". You can get your rank again for free, which will come with all the extra items.

Why did factions take so long to fix?
It wasn't a matter of fixing. Well, initially it was, but then we decided to do a whole revamp instead. A lot of things came up, both with MineVast, and my personal life which delayed the progress big time.

Is Factions 1.8?
Yes, you must use a 1.8 client to join

---------------------------------------

Thank you all for waiting so patiently! Remember: Factions is in BETA mode, some things may not be released yet and we encourage you to report all bugs immediately.

Type /factions to join

Hope to see you soon!

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
I and the Wicked Squad shall rise into battle with all. Nice Dacon!

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1