Factions Thoughts

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
I heard about the high possibility of Factions being introduced to the server. I am somewhat excited and really hope I can avoid having my based destroyed by a cobble monster again, t'was a sad day :(.

What are your guy's thoughts on it?
Any expectations y'all have?
And last but not least whos planning on playing it if/when it comes out?

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Hmm I read this last night and had a good think. If factions were to release I would definately check it out. I think the idea of factions is a unique concept which could be cool to explore. Also rip to your base xD

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Tbh factions would be really cool. I mean, all the times I’ve played it I’ve ended up rage quitting because someone destroyed my base... but that’s besides the point. Overall I think it’ll be really fun, we haven’t had a new server in a while after all.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hello hello!!

I use to be an avid factions player myself but stopped when I took my break form Minecraft for awhile. After then I’ve mainly been interested in more Grind based game modes such as prison. However, I will definitely be checking it out once it releases.

The sneakpeaks Xdacon has dropped shows some amazing builds and I am beyond ready to check them out. As well as help my friends make a base and get the faction going for our clan haha.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hmm I read this last night and had a good think. If factions were to release I would definately check it out. I think the idea of factions is a unique concept which could be cool to explore. Also rip to your base xD
Let me join you :)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
I'm bad enough at survival, so do we really need factions?

but in all seriousness, it will be good to have factions back on the server

Chraddan

VIP+
Chraddan
Chraddan
VIP+
Ratings
Factions could be interesting on this server considering I have only tried Skyblock and Prison so far. I am most likely going to have a look around the Factions server from time to time :)

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
I love Factions and can not wait for this to drop so me and my buddies can build our amazing bases. Just watch out for me though I might raid you muhahaha

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Super excited, although my pvp skills are not to be admired and my primary game plan is to lay low and ally the strongest xD

LeRoin

PATRON
LeRoinx
LeRoinx
Patron
Ratings
42 2
I litterally can't wait for factions to release.
So yeah Im gon play et
Hope we dont get rekt by pro faction players...

LeRoin

PATRON
LeRoinx
LeRoinx
Patron
Ratings
42 2
Hello hello!!

I use to be an avid factions player myself but stopped when I took my break form Minecraft for awhile. After then I’ve mainly been interested in more Grind based game modes such as prison. However, I will definitely be checking it out once it releases.

The sneakpeaks Xdacon has dropped shows some amazing builds and I am beyond ready to check them out. As well as help my friends make a base and get the faction going for our clan haha.
Holup what sneak peeks you talkin about kayla

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

QuantumLoops

MVP+
Looopiee
Looopiee
MVP+
Ratings
33 7
So excited to get to play factions! Use to play all the time when I first tried multiplayer, so it’s really hitting the heart now that it’s going to join manacube!

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I hope it comes out really soon for two reasons:

1. I really want to play factions
2. It's so hard to remember to make a meme everyday omg why did I sign up for this

But I'll definitely see you all there, that's for sure - friend or foe.

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
I hope it comes out really soon for two reasons:

1. I really want to play factions
2. It's so hard to remember to make a meme everyday omg why did I sign up for this

But I'll definitely see you all there, that's for sure - friend or foe.
/f ally me plz ; (