FallLeavesInside.png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The build is very good and pretty, although the theme is unoriginal since there are lots of seasons- or tree-related maps. The parkour is a good difficulty for Expert, but it's a little bit unclear; I'd suggest adding more signs to point out the way (especially when you're on the panes and have to jump into the tree, it's really unclear where to go). Also, maybe mark the barriers that are on the tree.

Overall very good map, good luck!

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
The build is very good and pretty, although the theme is unoriginal since there are lots of seasons- or tree-related maps. The parkour is a good difficulty for Expert, but it's a little bit unclear; I'd suggest adding more signs to point out the way (especially when you're on the panes and have to jump into the tree, it's really unclear where to go). Also, maybe mark the barriers that are on the tree.

Overall very good map, good luck!
Thank you for commenting and for the suggestions, since then I have made the map more clear and less confusing to move around.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Lucifr_,
I will be giving your map a -1, the reasons I am giving you this score are;
The theme is unoriginal (as there are tree and seasons related maps, as Tas said), the build looks decent, although you could add some details to the build. About the parkour, it looks a bit repetitive at the start (the flower pots mostly) and I don’t think it fits the expert difficulty.
Also (I don’t know if you changed it already), there is an exploit in the tree, where you can go all the way up to the tree and skip nearly almost all jumps.
(There is also an exploit at the top of the tree, difficult to do it but shorter than the actual parkour)

¡Good luck! <3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Lucifr,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme could be more original, even if there is no "Autumn" maps, there is already some maps with the same concept (You made SpringFlowers, so I supposed you already expected this for the theme). The build is decent, but maybe a bit messy, avoid adding floating blocks, mostly when they are not really useful for your parkour. The parkour could be better, Faudon already said a lot, it's varied, but feel repetitive at the start, and on the bird, I also think the difficulty of the map is unbalanced, some part were really easy, when some were too hard (The part on the bird for example), be careful ! Last thing, I think the map was a bit confusing because of the amount of invisible blocks, try to lower the amount, with using for example glass.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.