Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Sorry to say this but -1 as there is no main build and its mostly floating jumps.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I like your block palette, but as Noah said there really isn't much of a main build or theme. Floating blocks aren't very original, and don't have a high chance of being accepted. Good luck anyway!

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hoi GalaxyJosh! First of all, I am going to have to leave this map off with a -1. The overall build isn't great, there is a lot of floating jumps which results in your map being messy. I am going to judge by the pictures shown as I can't find the map anymore.. It doesn't seem like the length of the map fits an expert, and I wish you could've used more block variety. However, the parkour looks varied!

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
Unforunately im rating this map a -1. The map has no distinctive theme and your palette is very bland. The parkour is all floating and very basic. Overall, it would need alot of changes in my opinion to be accepted.

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Hey man,

Gonna give you a 0.5, add more detail next time? Not bad for a simple map but I believe in you and that you can do way better.

Good luck man!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi GalaxyJosh/HelicopterJosh,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
There is not really a theme in your map, please try to found a theme next time ! The build then is not good, it's only floating jumps without a build, try to build your parkour on a build, not floating like that. The parkour could be better, it's a bit varied, but I still think it's a bit repetitive.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.