false ban AGAIN!

Ratings
i was false banned again but this time its for hacking and evading my ban of trsh talking like wtf is this i dont know how to hack and it also says i evaded my ban i dont even have alts to do so. so someone is out to get me and got me bannend
this server sucks so much i always get false banned for dumb shit i didnt do.
1581283463404.png

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Make a ban appeal. and you said you were false banned twice but then you say that you were banned for quote on quote "trash talking" there is no need to be rude and toxic about it dont freak out too much. But dont trash talk and get banned and carry on about being "false banned" for it. What is the true story then?

Ratings
i made an appeal and sorry for getting angry about this i just think its dumb because it keeps happening

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Staff should respond to you when you make an appeal, so all you can really do is wait for now.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I know firsthand mistakes can be made, people can miscommunicate, but when that happens you should calmly report the issue and ask for help. The staff team are always willing to assist, and I don’t know about anyone else but I actually loved helping players that were nice to me. If ya rude, I’m gonna be a bit resistant… It just makes everyone calmer and happier.
Good luck with your appeal though, hope it gets cleared up.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
As many have stated above If you feel that you've been unfairly banned I highly suggest that you create a ban appeal HERE and focus on that instead of posting a thread, (Posting any evidence/adding information in your defense) just my personal opinion.. I suggest that you be patient after posting your appeal as it can take a while for your appeal to be processed before you receive a conclusion :)
- TheProTroller