----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
False_God

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
Mountain Time Zone

What is your Discord username?
False God#0350

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
Don't play on the creative server.

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I don't mind working as a team but I enjoy working by myself for the most part.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I am good at building rustic builds, future builds, realistic builds, medieval builds, castle builds, Im not so strong in steampunk builds, and messy builds.
Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
I know what it is but never used it before.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Yes I have for my own minecraft server that has been shut down because of payment reasons, I built a Hub, Koth, Skyblock Spawn, Faction Spawn, Prison Spawn, Prison Mines, Multiple Warzones, Multiple Pvp Arenas/Areas.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
Don't have any anymore my old pc's mother board fried and I couldn't restore any files. I have some on my current PC but they aren't Too good but There is a few so I can send them in a DM if needed because I use this doodoo pc for discord and stuff and my other doodoo pc for minecraft.

Last edited:

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hello False,
Thank you for applying to join the Build Team. We've discussed your application and have unfortunately decided to deny you. This decision is mainly based on your lack of a portfolio. To increase your chances of being accepted in the future, I recommend you work on adding more builds.
Good luck!