Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The build is good, although there are already a couple mountain maps. The parkour is a good difficulty, too, but its very messy. I would suggest removing the floating blocks at the end, and making the end sooner, because 100 jumps is kind of long.

Ratings
The build is good, although there are already a couple mountain maps. The parkour is a good difficulty, too, but its very messy. I would suggest removing the floating blocks at the end, and making the end sooner, because 100 jumps is kind of long.
i made it less more confusing now and not a lot of barriers anymore

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Beautiful looking map, with nicely varied jumps, theme is alright and done well. Good luck. +1

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey Poess,
Unfortunately, I have to give this map a -1. The build is beautiful although I don't know what's up with the glass and fences. The parkour is very messy and I found some jumps were too hard while others were too easy, it is also really confusing, some jumps I couldn't even find where to go and had to skip over a few parts, to prevent this, I recommend adding a few more signs telling you where to go.

Either way, good luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Poess,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, since there is already some maps with the same theme. The build could be better, the build itself looks good, but the floating blocks and the big glass wall make the map messy and less attractive, try to build more your parkour on/in your build. The parkour is not really good, even if it's a bit varied, it's still a bit repetitive, and pretty confusing because of the invisible blocks.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.