Farewell.

Ayatou

ELITE
Ayatou
Ayatou
ELITE
Ratings
34 1
April 2017, the month when I logged on to Manacube, A friend told me about the server and we played parkour. I thought it would be a one time thing at first but I found myself logging back onto manacube everyday. I started talking in chat a little around June and made some friends, I really enjoyed playing on there with all of my friends and it was great.

I didn’t really get bored at all when I played, everyday it just became fun more and more but after a few months, things became slow. My friends hardly came onto the server, school started so my time on the server became short, a lot of drama started to go down and my friend group eventually split up and none of us really talked.

Less and less staff were active, I left parkour for kitpvp but there were always a ton of hackers when I was online and no mods were on to take action. Minecraft as a whole started becoming boring to me cause because of many people hacking and having an unfair advantage, it just suck the joy out of it.

I sometimes still play on another bigger server but it wouldn’t last long. But Today, I have decided to Leave Manacube. It was fun while it lasted.

I want to thank all the friends I met on here who still talk to me, if it weren’t for you I probably wouldn’t be here right now.

If you want to talk to me, you can through my discord since i don’t use snapchat or instagram much anymore.

Discord: Ayatou#5660

Goodbye Manacube.
— Ayatou | Mal

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Take care, Mal. Thank you for all the fun you brought, and we'll miss you. <3 Best of luck in the future. c:

-Speediare / Jorban

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
You do realise this was posted a day before april fools.
Ok I am just joking I am sorry.Farewell,do come back if you can.