Faster way to earn money on prisons?

Ratings
Is there a fast way to earn money on the prisons server? I am having trouble getting up to 1million. Please help. Thank you in advance!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I’m not very skillednin Olympus but I hear pig farms used to be very helpful, not so much anymore as mobs are being very glitchy at the moment. Apart from that, mining is very useful too! Also gaining mana as you mine to upgrade your pickaxe is very helpful!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
When you first join, your main source of income is mining! You definitely wanna upgrade your pickaxe as much as possible, keeping in mind, 1 block mined = 1 mana. The main upgrades to focus on when starting out, is Fortune and Efficiency. (Autosell is very useful, but doesn't work well with Autoblock. The two enchantments I'd strongly advise against is Autoblock and Explosion).

Explosion will cause you to lose mana, so you should wait till you complete the Demeters rebirth and unlock /kingdoms. (Max out the mana workers - They're expensive, but worth it!).
Haste, is good if you want to fly while mining, but it's not necessary at the beginning.
Unbreaking is good too, or if you don't mind spending 100k on fixing your pickaxe, then save up your mana! (You can always ask anyone who's MVP - MVP+ to repair it for you, as they have access to free repairs).

(Grinders are useful too, but they're expensive, especially for beginners).