Favorite Band?

prettyyodd

ELITE
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
ELITE
Ratings
93 3
I have so many favorites so I'll just list a few: Panic! At the Disco, Twenty One Pilot, IDKHBTFM, and Fall Out Boy.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I feel like most of the people I've met on this server like p!atd

Personally I'm not really a band person, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Panic! At the Disco as well

Ratings
Death Grips for sure, but I also really like TØP and System Of A Down

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I personally love a lot of bands/artists, however they’re all of different genres and decades. Some of my all-time favourites would have to be; Green Day, Squeeze, Fall out Boy, P!ATD, The Jam, The Who, UB40, The Clash, Kaiser Chiefs, The Specials, Madness (@~Jesus), The English Beat, Bad Manners, Deacon Blue, Blur, Oasis, Pink Floyd, James, Sex Pistols, Scouting for Girls, Simple minds, and many, many more.

In terms of artists however, my hero would have to be the king himself, Elvis Aaron Presley. ;)

Ratings
I personally love a lot of bands/artists, however they’re all of different genres and decades. Some of my all-time favourites would have to be; Green Day, Squeeze, Fall out Boy, P!ATD, The Jam, The Who, UB40, The Clash, Kaiser Chiefs, The Specials, Madness (@~Jesus), The English Beat, Bad Manners, Deacon Blue, Blur, Oasis, Pink Floyd, James, Sex Pistols, Scouting for Girls, Simple minds, and many, many more.

In terms of artists however, my hero would have to be the king himself, Elvis Aaron Presley. ;)
good christ you really wrote a novel with this one didn't you

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
I am used to hearing new music all the time, so at the moment I like and hear a lot of bands and artists, my main are:
Billie Eilish, Arctic Monkeys, Ariana Grande, Vance Joy, Alessia Cara, Troye Sivan, Paulo Londra, J Balvin, Becky G, Amy Winehouse, Rihanna, Post Malone and Twenty one pilots. (I have way more but the list would be suuuuper long!)

Last edited:
Ratings
I am used to hearing new music all the time, so at the moment I like and hear a lot of bands and artists, my main are:
Billie Eilish, Arctic Monkeys, Ariana Grande, Vance Joy, Alessia Cara, Troye Sivan, Paulo Londra, J Balvin, Becky G, Amy Winehouse, Rihanna, Post Malone and Twenty one pilots. (I have way more but the list would be suuuuper long!)
half of these aren't even bands LOL

Ratings
LOL, I didn’t feel like I had to write a lot of bands, I just wrote the ones I heard in the last weeks and liked the most from them. ❤️
didn't read the part where you said 'bands AND artists' lol my bad

Moosezzz

VIP+
Moosezzz
Moosezzz
VIP+
Ratings
Ninja Sex Party, or Red Vox ;)