Favorite Manacube Memory

LordSpectilas

VIP
SpectiLas
SpectiLas
VIP
Ratings
21 1
What’s your favorite memory of manacube?

Mine was way back when I joined the server for the first time, I was playing parkour and there happened to be a tournament a week later. I played the tournament and ended up beating one of the best parkourers playing Minevast at the time and i won the tournament. But now the parkour community is so skilled that I’m pretty mediocre now haha.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
2018-05-23_21.10.54.png
2018-05-23_21.17.39.png

Good old time c:

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
mine was before i was banned and i had finally finished my base in survival and having many e-friends i could proudly show it to...

man i miss those times... welp, my own stupidity got me banned so i guess thats past

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
So far, my favourite memory is from the most recent event. It's the second event I've taken place in, since joining ManaCube, but it was different to the build contest, as you didn't really see other players during that, unlike with the boat race, it truly felt like a huge community! (Surprised my favourite memory isn't entirely Olympus related haha).

Tied first place with that memory, would have to be getting the opportunity to become a staff member on a server I truly love, with a welcoming, friendly community. *Cheesy, I know* :p

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Personally, I think my current favorite memory is when Cos said Benedict Cumberbatch is a god, its how we bonded because of the acting he did in Sherlock. Then it was supernatural and panic at the disco.