favorite mode

lil_crafter_15

mine is personally aztec skyblock i have over 90 hours and I like it because almost everyone you meet in aztec skyblock are very nice including the mods

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
211 5
My favorite game mode is definitely creative! I did used to be huge on skyblock but now I find creative more enjoyable. The community is an interesting but welcoming one and I love being able to just chill out and build! (Even though I'm not very good xD)

lil_crafter_15

My favorite game mode is definitely creative! I did used to be huge on skyblock but now I find creative more enjoyable. The community is an interesting but welcoming one and I love being able to just chill out and build! (Even though I'm not very good xD)
well thats why you keep building so yo can can get better some time ill hop on and see ur builds im not to bad of a builder

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
My favourite game mode is survival, because of the community and staff there some of the most helpful and kind. Its a bit quiet as were waiting for a reset but the community is very strong.

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
Olympus is absolutely amazing for me, infinite progression, always something to do and a good alternative for creative. And it has a great community on Aether. What more could I want?