Favourite Sport

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
I use to play 3 sports(Thankfully not all at the same time) so my favourite sport to play would definitely be either netball or basketball. My favourite sport to watch is softball. I always remember watching my mum and her partner's practices and getting a gingerbeer from the canteen thing. Now my favourite sport to play is mi- nevermind
I'd cross you up chief :p

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I'd cross you up chief :p
No you wouldn't noob

Love that Gap! I was the sporty kid of the family I think the most I ever played in one year was 6 though. Never stopped me being rubbish at them all though! My favourite memory is definitely my old team song after a win nothing compares to it.
GG !

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey Raptor, so my definite favorite sport is Soccer or some American people might call it Football, either way, its the same thing. I've been in a soccer team for probably around 3 years now and I love playing the sport, I usually play left-back defense and sometimes move to right-back defense. At the moment It's the end of the season so I'm not going to be starting soccer for at least a couple months :)
- TheProTroller

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I’ve had many phases of favourite sports :p First it was Cricket for ages. Then it was soccer, and after thst, AFL but only for a few months. Then basketball for a long while, then netball for not as long, and now hockey :) (All to play)
Watching most sports, to me, is really fun but I’ve always loved how fast paced and aggressive basketball is.
Being short and stealing the ball from people when they don’t see you coming is always hilarious :3

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
I played tennis for about 6 years and ice hockey for 7 years :) Unfortunately had to stop playing because of an injury :/ but might start playing tennis again soon :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I’ve had many phases of favourite sports :p First it was Cricket for ages. Then it was soccer, and after thst, AFL but only for a few months. Then basketball for a long while, then netball for not as long, and now hockey :) (All to play)
Watching most sports, to me, is really fun but I’ve always loved how fast paced and aggressive basketball is.
Being short and stealing the ball from people when they don’t see you coming is always hilarious :3
Wdym AFL for a few months :mad:
Have to agree Anxii_ basketball is really fun! Awesome to find this stuff out!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I play tennis, and I really enjoy watching it!
Did you just see djokovic win his 8th Australian open title?
I like watching it but I'm actually so awful at it, its not funny. Any little tips for new people playing tennis?

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Did you just see djokovic win his 8th Australian open title?
I like watching it but I'm actually so awful at it, its not funny. Any little tips for new people playing tennis?
I didn't see it, I was at school :(. I've got some tips for u though :)
I think the most important thing is to practice. When I started playing, ofc I was awful too lol. But then I started practicing, and after a while I was decent at it. I do think you should have patience though, don't give up after a few weeks! It also helps if u hit the ball when it's on waist hight. Idk if this works for other people to, but I feel like warming up makes my tennis better. If you rlly wanna be good at tennis you should probably take some lessons, but thats totally up to u!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I didn't see it, I was at school :(. I've got some tips for u though :)
I think the most important thing is to practice. When I started playing, ofc I was awful too lol. But then I started practicing, and after a while I was decent at it. I do think you should have patience though, don't give up after a few weeks! It also helps if u hit the ball when it's on waist hight. Idk if this works for other people to, but I feel like warming up makes my tennis better. If you rlly wanna be good at tennis you should probably take some lessons, but thats totally up to u!
Cheers I'll have to play with some mates sooner or later. Thanks Sil!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
My favorite sport to play (although I can't play anymore) is softball. I was a pitcher in high school, won awards, was in the paper, nightly news, the whole nine yards. It was pretty cool. I was recruited to play in college, but I pretty much overworked myself to get there, and threw out my arm. Had to get surgery on it a few years ago since I couldn't even carry my own groceries.

My favorite sport to watch is probably tennis. Though I never played it, my mom LOVES to watch it. She watches every tournament and grand slam on the Tennis Channel even. So, I grew up watching the sport and came to enjoy it. There's something nice about everyone having to sit there and be quiet to watch the match that's a nice change of pace compared to other sport events.