gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
OMG I remember seeing this before and thought that it looked absolutely amazing!!! Congrats for having enough persistence to finish your first build!!

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
Holy moly, Nice job Soph! I love the terraforming you've done and the buildings look great. Keep it up ;o

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I love this, Soph ! This really has taken you forever :p it looks amazing, great job.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
This is absolutely gorgeous, Sophie!! I wouldn't be able to build this even with all the time in the world, congratz on finishing it :))

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Stuff like this reminds me how talentless I am.

In all serious though, the build looks incredible - great job.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
In my opinion it's a little bit empty and it's missing a lot of atmosphere :c. But as I said that is my opinion.
~ Lavendel

Ratings
In my opinion it's a little bit empty and it's missing a lot of atmosphere :c. But as I said that is my opinion.
~ Lavendel
I know, whilst building I accidentally merged 2 plots onto the already 4 plots so I had to spread things out more as the build turned out bigger than expected!

Ratings
Wow! This is a really good build! The terrain is by far some of the best I have seen along with the buildings and handbuilt trees. I'm glad to see such amazing builders on this server! Congrats on finishing the build.

niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
Oh my goodness this is so incredible! I absolutely love the attention to detail and theme. Good work!! :D