Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Fishy and Casey!

Great theme & design. The parkour is fun and varied and it definitely fits the easy difficulty. The build looks nice. I would love to see this added :)

+1 from me, best of luck! -Sil

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Now this is a collab I've been waiting to see for a long time : )

Good theme, good build! However in my opinion the parkour is a bit hard for Easy, but would make a nice easy Medium!

Good luck c:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello fishy1980 and caseyclosed,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted as a medium!
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a similar map (Fishtank.) However, this map has more details, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to how a fish bowl would look in real life, and there are plenty of details to be seen throughout. The build does look slightly messy, but I believe that is due to the size of the bowl itself. There is also a good amount of block variety used to make your build.
The parkour had a few harder moments, which was why it was better suited for the medium difficulty. (I also know the parkour community wants easier medium maps.) The jumps are well varied throughout and they are incorporated with the theme quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.