Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Map name: Fish Tank
Map created by: Bakura1
Tester: Bakura1
Plot: /plot h Bakura1 1
Jumps: around 21
Checkpoints: 1 (not including the spawn checkpoint)
Difficulty: Easy

Photos are optional, so I do not have any. There is a similar map called Aquarium, but there are many differences between my map and Aquarium.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

The map as two points on it that allow for people to cheat or break the rules. Firstly people who are about to jump to the gate cannot reach the gate from where they are jumping from, but people who are on the block after the gate can (allowing people to immensely parkour block. Secondly if you do a neo around the first part of barriers, you can skip a large bit of the map. There also seems to be a 2x2 tower of barriers for no reason. You could also improve the map by including the actual build with the parkour (maybe we could've gone inside it? o_O). Other then that, nice build and fun parkour, varied and enjoyable. Good luck in future builds :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
-1 The theme isn't original, there's even already a fish tank I believe, however this type of tank is different so I guess that's nice.
The jumps are nice and varied however some are a bit too difficult for an easy.
I've found 3 exploits, 1 Alfie already mentioned, but the second one with speed you can jump from the head at the start straight to the stair, and the final exploit with speed again you can skip the slime going from chest straight to soul sand

Ratings
The parkour has many differences from Aquarium as I mentioned earlier, and plus it doesn't matter as long as it is a good parkour. And, if you read the **MUST READ** stuff, it states that it is allowed as long as it isn't major. Also, I honestly don't understand what you mean about the things you said about the gate jump. I tested the parkour various times searching for exploits, and I am unaware of what you are referring to.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Bakura1,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original like mentioned by rmc22 before. The build could be better, I think the Aquarium itself could be better, and the amount of floating jumps around the build make your map messy. The parkour is decent, it's varied, but I think it's a bit hard for an easy, and a bit repetitive at the end.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.