Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So, I was thinking that all members who have VIP+ rank should have access to ./fly instead of just MVP+
1) MVP+ is expensive when it's NOT on sale
2) other game modes such as skyblock and survival have ./fly set as a VIP+ perk

Danny__

Ratings
I completely agree. /fly is a very useful command and I was disappointed when I first found out that only MVP+ has the perk. Now that a 25% mana booster, an admin shop and worldedit are coming out for MVP+ I think that they should redistribute some of the perks to make sure ALL donors receive their money's worth.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I do think perks needs to be reconsidered to make the donator ranks more balanced. Of course MVP+ should have the best or most since it is the most expensive, but... I've also talked about removing /v from the perk chest and replacing it with /fly (of course with a very low percentage) The reason why me and others agree with this is that players having access to /v can cause issues. Players have commonly gone into vanish and them spammed players plots with arrows on purpose to make them lag or to just be annoying. This is an issue because the lower levels of staff do not have the access to op /near. So they cannot stop these types of issues without a higher level staff member.

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
I think fly should be moved around as MVP+ is too expensive to get it. It could go in MVP maybe as I find that MVPs receive very few bonuses. The rewards should be moved around for sure though

Iliux

MVP
Eliux
Eliux
MVP
Ratings
The perks for ranks do need to be changed/redistributed a bit. Like a few others have said, MVP+ should get the best perks because it is the best rank. MVP+ seems to get the most perks added onto it. But on other servers like Survival, Islands, and Skyblock /fly is a VIP+ perk. Perhaps they should remove fly altogether and just put it in the perk chest.

Ratings
If fly was to be removed from MVP+, it would just make things complicated. Also MVP+ at the moment really has fly as its best feature. One way of solving all this would be to add fly to the black market that would come at a reasonable amount. So you can decide either to get MVP+ with all other ranks features including fly or just go for fly only.

Last edited:

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
I thought VIP+ Did have /fly ?. At least it did on Islands