Follow Up: New Owners, Huge Giveaway, More Updates!

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Hello again Rift Explorers!

The transition to ManaCube and the revamp on Skyblock & Survival has gone generally smooth for the most part over the past couple days. Here's some other changes/updates that weren't mentioned in the Adventure Update news post, or updates that were released afterwards. As well as announcement of a huge giveaway, and our 2 new Owners!

|New Owners!

We're excited to announce that Kiingtong and Graser10 will be joining ManaCube as Owners along side @Dynsalir and myself. We cant wait for you guys to see all the new content that they will be recording here on ManaCube. I've linked their personal announcement videos below - I hope everyone is excited as we are about the future and give them both a warm welcome!

Kiingtong's Announcement Video

Graser10's Announcement Video:

|Updates

Skyblock changes

- Everyone now has access to a second island, available to them in the nether world (Access your nether island by creating a portal on your main island)
- Silktouch on Spawners disabled in the nether world
- GUI based /is top (Shows top 10 islands)
- Bug fixes
See full list of initial updates Here
Survival changes
- Claiming bug fixed
- Daily Quests fixed
- Major optimizations (No more lag (hopefully :) )
- More blocks now count towards /p top
- Disabled tree feller
See full list of initial updates Here

|Giveaway

Very sorry for the 1 day delay on announcing the giveaway, we were really busy this weekend

1st Place Prize: MVP Rank
GetMareked
2nd Place Prize: $40.00
elitekumquat
3rd Place Prize: $30.00
MysticOtter
4th Place Prize: $20.00
mattswaggerben
5th Place Prize: $10.00
BendingRodriguez
(Build_UHC isn't part of the giveaway)
You will be sent your reward via Forum PM by @Dynsalir
----------------------------
This Weeks Giveaway prizes (December 25th)
How to participate?
Step 1: Type /reward on any of the following servers:
Creative
Skyblock
Islands
Survival
Parkour
Hub​
Step 2: Click the link provided and watch the video
Step 3: Done! You now have received a reward and 1 entry
You can watch as many videos as you want for more entries!
1st Place Prize:
- 2013 MINECON CAPE
- OG MINECRAFT ACCOUNT
- FREE RANK UPGRADE / $40.00 Voucher

2nd Place Prize:
- $40.00 Voucher
-
All the titles unlocked

3rd Place Prize:
- $35.00 Voucher

4th Place Prize:
- $30.00 Voucher

5th Place Prize:
- $30.00 Voucher

Random Prize:
(Anyone who has an entry is entered. More entires = higher chance to win)
- 2016 MINECON CAPE
- FREE RANK UPGRADE

Last edited:

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
We're excited to announce that Kiingtong and Graser10 will be joining ManaCube as Owners along side @Dynsalir and myself. We cant wait for you guys to see all the new content that they will be recording here on ManaCube. I've linked their personal announcement videos below - I hope everyone is excited as we are about the future and give them both a warm welcome!
omg yay
they got forum accounts?

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
So hyped for the giveaway!!

Last edited:

fluffy1209

Ratings
Glad to have some Youtubers on ManaCube. (I want to call it MineVast so badly :confused:) I hope they enjoy it here! These SB changed are also nice, so thanks for that! Btw congrats to everyone who got a prize. :D

Ratings
Oh... uh.... well....

I really hope Dacon is still the one in charge and Graser and Kiingtong don't have too much power. From what I've seen of Graser, he seems pretty cringe, although I could be wrong. I also don't really like him after what he did to Thinknoodles. The other guy seems okay. Having Youtubers in high places of power sounds like a bad idea to me.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Very sorry for the 1 day delay on announcing the giveaway, we were really busy this weekend

You can watch as many videos as you want for more entries!

I don't understand how people have that many entries because everytime I go onto the rewards page it either says no ad available right now or it lets me play an ad and then no more.
Explain to me how this works.

Also gonna be funny to see Kiingtong and Graser on KitPvP.
They will probably think I hack ;)

Ratings
12 1
I don't understand how people have that many entries because everytime I go onto the rewards page it either says no ad available right now or it lets me play an ad and then no more.

To solve your ad problem, i suggest looking to make sure there aren't ad blockers enabled in your browser. I was having the same problem until I realized there was an Adblock enabled. If you're using Chrome, there may be a red X to the top-right, that's the Adblock in effect, which you can easily disable when clicking it; hope this resolves your issue!

ItzTylerz

Donator
Ratings
38 2

Yes, CatTech is right and you should make sure that you have disabled ad blocker in your browser but it is not just you receiving this message. This problem is out of our hands and we are not able to control how many videos each player gets. Just keep trying every few days and also I would try using different browsers and see if that helps at all as it may.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
To solve your ad problem, i suggest looking to make sure there aren't ad blockers enabled in your browser. I was having the same problem until I realized there was an Adblock enabled. If you're using Chrome, there may be a red X to the top-right, that's the Adblock in effect, which you can easily disable when clicking it; hope this resolves your issue!
I don't have an ad blocker on the website just it never works.
I'll try some random things to make it work!

fluffy1209

Ratings
I don't have an ad blocker on the website just it never works.
I'll try some random things to make it work!
Well it may be hard to find an ad even though you don't have ad blocker on because many people are also trying to watch the ads. Just try it a lot and it eventually lets you watch an ad. It took me like 1 hour to find one XD :rolleyes::p;)