EwoutV
EwoutV
ELITE
Ratings
80 4
  • Username: EwoutCookies
  • Map name: ForestAnimals
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot home EwoutCookies 7 or -68;-50
  • Difficulty: Hard
  • Number of jumps: 60
  • The parkour is made by Tasses and The map built by EwoutCookies
1571659029248.png

1571659015561.png

1571658999720.png

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
+0,5

The animal theme is kind of overused but having them like this is pretty original
I like everything with the build except the ground, having 4 blocks mixed is pretty messy and ugly, i also think you should add something under the platform so it looks like an big island.
Parkour is good, checkpoints are pretty far apart but it's fine since the parkour isn't that hard.
Good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Personally, I think there should be more checkpoints. I'd rather have crazy hard parkour with lots of checkpoints than crazy easy parkour with no checkpoints, but that's just my preference; feel free to do whatever you feel is best. I also agree with what Pres said on the floor; I suggest changing it to just grass or grass/lime clay, because the other blocks are too dark to look very good.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Personally, I think there should be more checkpoints. I'd rather have crazy hard parkour with lots of checkpoints than crazy easy parkour with no checkpoints, but that's just my preference; feel free to do whatever you feel is best. I also agree with what Pres said on the floor; I suggest changing it to just grass or grass/lime clay, because the other blocks are too dark to look very good.
I'm not sure I fully understand- are you saying the parkour is too hard considering the amount of checkpoints?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Will do. Thanks

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey
EwoutCookies

We're going to go ahead and accept this map!

The concept is beautiful and the theme is original!
The build is amazing and very very high standard. It's beautiful.
The parkour is very nice too, I love how integrated it is with the build, superb job!

Thank you for submitting and we hope to see more from you in the future!
Have a wonderful day!

-nick

Status
Not open for further replies.