Rejected Forgotten (Easy) (Created by pupetes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
3 4
It is an easy parkour with a few jumps and all jumps are simple but it's a reversed parkour. To do it you have to follow a color sequence and jump onto the barrier blocks placed below the coloured blocks. Amazing! Isn't it?
When you start you can get a little bit lost but it becomes easy if you follow the sequence.
It was built on Map Maker World (/plot visit pupetes 2). The name of the parkour is Forgotten Throne.
2018-04-02_16.49.12.png
2018-04-02_16.49.27.png
2018-04-02_16.49.36.png
2018-04-02_16.49.40.png
2018-04-02_16.49.44.png

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
I love the idea of invisible blocks and a map centered around it. But the fact that it just wants to eat my brain from inside because it is so annoying is well... annoying. And in some areas, you put the wrong color clay on top. So it tricks the player into thinking they have to go there. But in reality there is nothing there. Once u fix up these areas, and add a FEW spots of visible blocks just to keep a humans sanity. You should definitely submit it again as i love the idea. NOTE: i am not a judge. This still might get accepted but i'm pretty sure that it won't as of right now.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
and -1 because this is a that is confusing when i tried it. in my opinion

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
I enjoyed this parkour very much! but it can get a little confusing with the color jumps and having to look up and hope it was the right color or hope there was a block there.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello pupetes,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build could be improved on and the overall theme isn't very original either. The idea you used for parkour is pretty hard and the jumps are still repetitive. Overall, the build isn't very attractive and could be improved on, the theme isn't very original, and the parkour can be pretty hard, confusing, and it is repetitive. However, despite how hard it makes the course, the idea of using invisible blocks like this was very creative and I do enjoy seeing this creativity! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.