Forum Donator Rank

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
I need the website (*EDIT* I do) but I just donated for a rank upgrade from Legend - Vast, however I didn't recieve my rank on Factions and Creative so hopefully someone can fix this, it would be much appreciated thanks. :)
IGN: Mini_Remix

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
I need the website (*EDIT* I do) but I just donated for a rank upgrade from Legend - Vast, however I didn't recieve my rank on Factions and Creative so hopefully someone can fix this, it would be much appreciated thanks. :)
IGN: Mini_Remix
Fixed your in-game and forum rank
Sponsor
Ign: HyDr0KT
Ranked

Did you mean to ignore me? I'm sorry but I was just trying to get my donator rank back. I am confident that this was the correct receipt. I paid you $4.00 and now I have nothing to show for it :(

http://store.minevast.com

Ratings
10 1
Did you mean to ignore me? I'm sorry but I was just trying to get my donator rank back. I am confident that this was the correct receipt. I paid you $4.00 and now I have nothing to show for it :(
Please look on the Buycraft Asylumprison web page. It clearly shows that I had donated $4.00 for a "donator" rank. I believe you are looking at the new Minevast web page. I had donated to the older Asylumprison (it says so in " recent donations") Link: http://asylumprison.buycraft.net/category/253804

Hopefully this makes sense to you?

Thanks,

- Cookie

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Yes, you lose your donation rank. Asylumprison had been keeping charge of the payments, so they kept the server up. When they closed it down, I suspect because they didn't have enough money, or didn't want to host a server anymore. To sum it up, we didn't get your payment.

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
OK, this doesn't sound fair at all but I guess that's life :mad:!!
We had made a deal to sponsor their server for x % of their donations. However after 1 month, they didn't keep up their end of the deal, so we dropped them.

If you have a problem, take it up with them.

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
SM20012 is my IGN and im VIP

Ratings
10 1
We had made a deal to sponsor their server for x % of their donations. However after 1 month, they didn't keep up their end of the deal, so we dropped them.

If you have a problem, take it up with them.
OK, I guess you partnered with the wrong people and I am out of luck (SAD). Anyways, if you want to reconsider and help me out this one time (it really doesn't cost you anything to offer me the donator rank that I lost) I would appreciate it and will donate to Minevast in the future. If not, I wish you all the best and you'll never hear from me again.

Thanks,

- Cookie