Forum Suggestions!

OGChroma

MVP+
OGChroma
OGChroma
MVP+
Ratings
I have quite a few suggestions for the forums. These range from different boards to be added to on forum stuff like levels etc.

First I'd like to start with some board suggestions. These will hopefully bring a bit for selection and diversity to the forums along with the hope to a bit more life to the forums.

Make a help / faq forum, this is so people don't have to search forums to get help they can go directly to this one to ask questions / get help. Also forum posts that are found helpful can be pinned.

General Gaming Discussion board instead of mixing in with just general discussion. So we could have a board for gaming related stuff, and a board for real life / other related stuff just to keep the two separate.

A community content section, this board would be for players to share their content. (I.e Art, Creations, YouTube Videos, Music, ETC.) This would not help players get the YouTuber rank or anything like that but YouTuber Ranked Players could post their content in this section as well.

Either make the above boards into a board called General Discussions and put these in as discussions and change the Server Discussions into a board called Server Discussions and have all the server boards as sub boards of that one

Music Sub board if the general discussions board becomes a full board. If not put it in off topic.

Off Topic Sub boards:
Debate Forum, where members can have debates about regular stuff with each other. (Not debates about server content.)
Memes board.

Those are the boards I have thought of so far. Next let's move onto the forum levels / shop.

So I thought i'd be cool to give ranks to players who are active on the forums. (I.e hitting post counts, gaining points by making good threads and those points could be spent of a forum shop that you could buy special forum titles, or effects stuff like that.)

Post Count Ranks:
1 Post - Forum Newbie
25 Posts - Forum rookie
50 Posts - Forum Regular
100 Posts - Forum Junkie
250 Posts - Forum Addict
500 Posts - Forum No Lifer
1000 Posts - 1k poster
2500 Posts - 2.5k poster
5000 Posts - 5K poster

This would add maybe some activity as people would go for these ranks. But they would still have to make legit posts as shit posting isn't allowed.

Forum shop -

Gain points for making good detailed topics.
Gain points for reaching a certain amount of activity on those topics views / replies
Gain points by getting likes on those topics etc.

Spend points in a forum shop for titles / effects on your profile
Titles like:
God (gold and maybe sparkly), Rainbow (In rainbow text), Devil (Red and maybe smoking black), etc.
Or convert high amounts of points to shop currency just like cubits.

Just thought these would be cool ideas.