Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
Hello,

So I recently saw a thread about a player asking about his ban appeal and I had realised that I was going through the same issue so I am making this thread to hopefully get this idea about ban appeals implemented to make it easier for the players on this community to submit ban appeals and gain a response in a quickly and easily way.

Basically, some of us may know this and some of us may not know this but when you submit a ban appeal you are not able to view the ban appeal or do anything until a staff member handles it, this can clearly cause confusion to players to wonder if they actually posted an appeal or not as they are not able to view it.

I am proposing to make it so players are able to see there own ban appeals because it is very hard to see what is happening to your appeal and it is a crucial thing on the server, especially when it's a false punishment.

Thanks, please leave your opinion.​

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
This is also with Mute Appeals.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Players are supposed to see their appeals, that's my understanding of it at least. I believe in order to see your appeal, you need to be pinged/get a notification, but staff replies don't give notifications, and I'm not sure why.

If you appeal a ban/mute and you are unable to see your appeal after that, or any responses you can contact a staff member and ask them to send you a link to your appeal. It'll either be open, in reviewing or will have been accepted/rejected, once it's passed the reviewing stage, it'll be moved into "Archived Appeals" where you should be able to see your own appeal. (Again, if you're having issues seeing it, contact a member of staff, if possible the one handling your appeal, or a member of staff from the server you were muted/banned on e.g; Olympus/Survival/Creative etc).