Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Hey,

So today I decided to make a small poll on which website you guys like the most. You can vote by using the community vote tool.

Do you guys like the old version of the manacube website? Or the new version? Why?

I liked the old version because you could see things more clearly and having this version feels like I'm colorblind. Also because you can see the role colors it has more colors to it. Though, I'm not saying I hate this one.

Vote along! :)

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
In my opinion I would have to go with the new website. The black/gray gradient in my opinion is a way nicer look than the old just plain white background. Also I feel like the new website is a lot more I guessed organized everything is where it’s suppose to be.

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
The new ManaCube website is probably the best server website I've ever seen it's really nice and simple to use and I think it's something that new players will be able to use easily IMO. And I'm not really a fan of the light version mainly because the top part of the website ruins it for me if the top banner part also changed colors it would be fine so I like using the dark version.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
This thread is not about asking how to change it. It's about who likes which one better.
well i thought i saw you complaining about the colours so lol

I liked the old version because you could see things more clearly and having this version feels like I'm colorblind. Also because you can see the role colors it has more colors to it. Though, I'm not saying I hate this one.

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
Well i don't really know if the older version but if i knew i think i'd probably vote for the older version but even though i like the new version of the website even i never knew what the older one looked like, But this is just my opinion

Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
I don't know what the old version is like but I have always liked this type of Forum.

ArtThou

Ratings
14 1
I definitely choose the newer website. The older one just hurt my eyes. Of course that's just a personal problem. I just like the darker screen because in my opinion you can see things without getting a bright screen in your eyes.