Forums Suggestion - Player Reports & Punishment Appeal Application Forms

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
Under the support heading, Bug Reports and Staff Reports have application forms to fill out with all the relevant information. It would be nice to see similar application forms for Player Reports and Punishments Appeals as it ensures that people provide the required information without overlooking the copy and paste format.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Yea, I honestly don't get why the punishment appeals and player reports don't have a set format.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
Under the support heading, Bug Reports and Staff Reports have application forms to fill out with all the relevant information. It would be nice to see similar application forms for Player Reports and Punishments Appeals as it ensures that people provide the required information without overlooking the copy and paste format.
I do understand the Need for this to be implemented in to make it a more stream lined and efficient. +1

Last edited:

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
I definitely agree with this. Implementing this idea would give many benefits to both the staff members and the players as well as making the forums more consistent.

Ratings
12 5
I agree with you! the staff applications are made easy on this forum, so why cant the reports be? its as simple as that.