TimTam

ELITE
TimTamTum
TimTamTum
ELITE
Ratings
11 1
HELLO AND GOOD DAY!

I'm here to create my first thread alongside announcing my newly made creation. In the plot world I've been hard at working cooking up something nice for the community to enjoy. It is my pleasure to announce that it's finished!

"But sir, what exactly has been finished?"

Well, I've been creating a giant maze for you all to run around in! It consists of 4 layers, each with 8 rooms by 8 rooms, thus 64 rooms per layer! It took some time to create but in the end, I'm very pleased with the result. I've named it the "The Rage Runner" as a bit of a spin-off of The Maze Runner

"That's great and all, but where can I find it?"

No need to worry my child, the maze can be found at /warp maze (Special thanks to Sil for creating the warp!). I've created a big open room where you teleport too which features the start of the maze, a lounge area and an area with some statistics about the maze. There's still a bunch of empty space so if you have any ideas which I could build, let me know!

"Okey, that sounds super dope, how much does it cost?"

HA! Money! Pfft as if the world revolves around it. No, no, no, the maze is absolutely free to enjoy as many times as you'd like. There is however a small little donations area for people to leave... well... donations. It's not mandatory but it's greatly appreciated since the maze did take some time to build.

Well, that's pretty much it from me. I'll leave some images of the maze below so you can get a bit of a better idea what exactly I'm talking about. Feel free to leave some suggestions and/or comments. I'd love to hear what you all think of it!

p.s. I might change the maze layout every once in a while so you can check back periodically to see if something's new

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi TimTam,

This maze looks amazing, I appreciate a lot what you’ve done for this community and the time you took to do it!

I’m sure the community will love what you did and we are all going to try and beat this map!

¡Thanks again and hope you have a good day!

Ja_son__

PATRON
Ja_son__
Ja_son__
Patron
Ratings
37 1
I think I finished it under 30 mins

But its a great maze, and if you do change the layers every week, I'm eager to see how this will go !

(btw I think you might do a sign wall for people who have finished it)

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Great job I am going to go through it wish me luck! :) Thank you for making this!