r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
The build looks good .
The Theme is 0riginal.
But its a little too hard for a medium also add some more checkpoints.

I Wish you Good Luck! :)

Cuyyy

MVP
SkeppyShopDotCom
SkeppyShopDotCom
MVP
Ratings
7 2
The build is really good. Its not really attractive but its enough ;). The theme is original aswell. I like it I would like to see you map in the real Parkour. The parkour is a little bit too hard for a medium. +1 from me ;)
I Wish you Good Luck!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
The build looks good .
The Theme is 0riginal.
But its a little too hard for a medium also add some more checkpoints.

I Wish you Good Luck! :)
The build is really good. Its not really attractive but its enough ;). The theme is original aswell. I like it I would like to see you map in the real Parkour. The parkour is a little bit too hard for a medium. +1 from me ;)
I Wish you Good Luck!
Thank you both, I was actually trying to make this a Hard but I ran out of space lol, I'll change the parkour up a bit to make it easier EDIT: I nerfed some of the harder jumps a bit and added a checkpoint, the jump total is now 53 due to this nerfing

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Bunstop,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected,
The theme is pretty odd, because you managed to do a volcano, which is not the best theme, but using ice instead, which is a bit original, but still not enough interesting since there is already a lot of ice themed maps. The build could be better, I don't really found your map attractive, but it's only my opinion. The parkour is not really good, yeah it's varied, like always which is good, but it's still pretty repetitive, mostly at the start, which is almost only ladders, the amount of invisible blocks make the map really confusing too, I already asked you to avoid using invisible blocks like that, so please do it !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.