MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Username - MCBYT
Map name - GameBoy
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it - /plot tp MCBYT
Difficulty - Medium (on the harder side)
Number of jumps - 47 (minimum)

Photos:

2019-02-22_21.55.50.png

Wide front view, outside (includes game cartridges)

2019-02-22_21.56.02.png

Close-up front view, outside

2019-02-22_21.56.20.png

Bottom, inside

2019-02-22_21.56.32.png

Top, inside

2019-02-22_22.00.08.png

Top, outside

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Hey!
The theme is original; i like the build
the parkour is a tiny bit repetitive in my opinion but i dunno i'm not
a good judger of parkour xd
prob a +1 from me
uwu

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Original theme, even though we got some console maps already
Build is accurate but I don't like the block choice, you should replace the stone with quartz, wool or clay. (it looks much better in your texture pack than it does with the normal one)
Parkour is bad, it is a little too hard for medium and there are too many ladder jumps, and most jumps are repetitive.
I give it a 0 for now, good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Build is accurate but I don't like the block choice, you should replace the stone with quartz, wool or clay. (it looks much better in your texture pack than it does with the normal one)
Parkour is bad, it is a little too hard for medium and there are too many ladder jumps, and most jumps are repetitive.
I'll try to see what I can do about the repetitiveness and the textures. The difficulty seems fine to me though, at least for me this parkour is easier than some mediums I've done, and shorter as well. I'll see if I can cut down on some of the neos though.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Alright. I've replaced the diorite/andesite with light grey and gray wool, respectively, so it'll look the same throughout most texture packs.
I removed the neos and some of the 4 block jumps to make it a tad easier, and I removed about half the ladder jumps (which also cut down on the repetitiveness, but there are still some parts I need to fix)

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey MCBYT

Unfortunately your map has been REJECTED. This is because the theme is unoriginal as there are many console style maps already being used. On top of that the parkour is very flat up against a wall all the time and doesn't really incorporate the actual build which is what a good map needs to do in order to stay interesting. However the parkour was varied and the build was accurate. Thanks for submitting and I hope to see more submissions from you in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.