Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Yeah, I'm making this post. Yes, I'm old.... and YES ur all old too smh
I don't know if it's just me, but I love reminiscing about the past. Especially all the fun games I played as a kid. Those were the days when kids actually went outside and socialized with people their age....
Who even knew that was a thing!
ANYWAYS! I have such fond memories of playing "Capture the Flag..." we'd either spend most of recess arguing who was on what team or the "I caught you!" or.... "NO YOU CAN'T PUT THE FLAG THERE THAT'S NOT LEGAL!"
Another good game is Manhunt... one person was chosen to be it, and then everyone would scatter, if you got caught you'd also be it. Last person left uncaught wins. We'd usually argue over who was gonna be it...
I don't know about your school's, but the kids at mine were very protective of their forts.... it could get pretty vicious ngl. Not even violence, but more the teachers got involved... We used to have a "massage" place until someone got slapped to hard or something I don't even remember.
Tho, my FAVORITE game of ALL TIMES from my childhood is something I call "horsey." Literally one person volunteers to be "the horse" and would have a skipping rope around the front of their waist. Then the other person would hold onto the ends, and the "horse" would take off running... the teachers didn't actually said not to do it because someone could get hurt... tho I don't remember anyone getting hurt??

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I don't really play games apart from handball in high school but in primary school, I always played tip, cops and robbers, silent ball, Hide and seek and Bullrush, When I left my school me and my friends did play an extreme version of tip where you could go anywhere in the school and when I mean anywhere I mean anywhere.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't really play games apart from handball in high school but in primary school, I always played tip, cops and robbers, silent ball, Hide and seek and Bullrush, When I left my school me and my friends did play an extreme version of tip where you could go anywhere in the school and when I mean anywhere I mean anywhere.
What exactly is tip? Never heard of it xD

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
What exactly is tip? Never heard of it xD
One person is in and their job is to "tip" another name for it is Tag. But Its basically just kids running away from each other.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I mostly played Run Away from the bullies. Kind of my day to day activity xD. Appart from that, I used to play with collectibles a lot. Marbles, Bakugan, GoGo's, ...

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
I mostly played Run Away from the bullies. Kind of my day to day activity xD. Appart from that, I used to play with collectibles a lot. Marbles, Bakugan, GoGo's, ...
LMAO i gotta agree w you on the run away from the bullies

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Handball was a popular thing only last year for me. We had a game of about 18 people all playing once, it was awesome. (We had a massive grid on a bit of a hill.)
I’ve always loved dodgeball too, a few people organised a game at lunchtime, I encouraged my friends to play, it was pretty fun :p
I played Gang-Up often too. It’s tag, but when you tag someone you stay it, so people can gang up on others, and eventually there’s one winner. Alliances were formed, brother betrayed brother and friendships were destroyed.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Handball was a popular thing only last year for me. We had a game of about 18 people all playing once, it was awesome. (We had a massive grid on a bit of a hill.)
I’ve always loved dodgeball too, a few people organised a game at lunchtime, I encouraged my friends to play, it was pretty fun :p
I played Gang-Up often too. It’s tag, but when you tag someone you stay it, so people can gang up on others, and eventually there’s one winner. Alliances were formed, brother betrayed brother and friendships were destroyed.
Omg that's so rich.... I wish I could play :c alass, I am old and don't have time to play D:

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
211 5
Back when I was super young we used to play the classic "house" game where we'd all pretend to be a family etc. As the years went on though there was a lot of "sick dying dead" and "money ball" and of course the classic "freeze tag"

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
My senior year of high school, I kept a pack of UNO cards in my backpack, ready for the day that the teacher was absent.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
My senior year of high school, I kept a pack of UNO cards in my backpack, ready for the day that the teacher was absent.
That reminds me of the days in grade eight where everyone played Dutch blitz at lunch when it was an indoor recess...

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Back when I was super young we used to play the classic "house" game where we'd all pretend to be a family etc. As the years went on though there was a lot of "sick dying dead" and "money ball" and of course the classic "freeze tag"
House is the best tho...
Except for the part where we argue who is playing who