General Questions about Season 4

Ratings
Hi there!

Since I have never played on ManaCube when a reset occurs, I'm just curious as to what exactly happens when this reset happens.

Some questions I have:

When is the reset?
Are we allowed to keep certain items (sell wand, etc.)?
Do we lose any perks like /kingdom?

Community Questions:
What do you want to see be changed on Islands?
What is the best part of Islands, in your opinion?

I'm having a great time on Islands, and I cannot wait to see what happens in the future!

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Hello!

The reset date hasn't been announced yet, but be on the lookout :p
That will also be announced when Dacon makes the forum post about the reset.
You have to rebuy the kingdoms but if you bought upgrades those transfer.

I want the chair plugin and new starter islands. Also new titles would be cool.
The best part for me is when I'm chatting with people, also when I'm building something that I look forward to completing.

Can't Wait for the future of Islands!:)

Ratings
Hello!

The reset date hasn't been announced yet, but be on the lookout :p
That will also be announced when Dacon makes the forum post about the reset.
You have to rebuy the kingdoms but if you bought upgrades those transfer.

I want the chair plugin and new starter islands. Also new titles would be cool.
The best part for me is when I'm chatting with people, also when I'm building something that I look forward to completing.

Can't Wait for the future of Islands!:)
thank you so much for the info!
i love the idea of new islands, it would definitely serve as a challenge to the players!

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
I liked the original island's island, I would like to see that return, with the shipwreck and such.

Rather than a pirate theme, I feel a viking theme would be an interesting change and it fits the game so its not impossible either.

Id also like the storyline to return where when you create an island it says you crashed and such, it makes it interesting. Maybe quests to match the theme and "viking/pirate raids." where a mob wave comes to your island(every 1-3 or so hours mobs spawn more frequently and become harder to defeat) if people dont want it they can do something like /excuse to rid them selves of all events. Another idea: a once a day event where a chest randomly spawns on your island filled with random stuff.

These are all just ideas but it would be nice to see islands march to the beat of their own drum, rather than being so similar to skyblock. Cant wait!! :D