General questions

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
Im relatively new to the server and im extremely happy spending my time playing prisons but i have some general questions about the server.

1. Are AFK pools bannable? I have heard both yes and no and i kinda need to know whats right.

2. I dont fully understand the rebirth system, from what i understand once you complete a challenge you get set back to slave and keep all your gear, plot, echest... I also understand that once you complete all 13 rebirth challenges you can ascent and once again keep all your gear and plot progress. Is this a correct understanding and is there anything else i need to know?

3. I have been told cussing is allowed but to an extent, what is considered to far?

4. Is it possible to get a staff member to WE my plot to completely air? I cleared out half of it and i have a decent size cactus farm thats going to be really annoying to get rid of. (if it is im not ready for it to be done)

Other then that i just want to say that this is by far the best developed and balanced prison server i have ever played, GJ senior team and devs!!!

ThePigeonGamer

MVP+
Arcade_Amber
Arcade_Amber
MVP+
Ratings
41 1
Hello!
1. Yes AFK pools are bannable.
2. Yes that is the correct understanding! Also once you do all 13 rebirths you get access to /warp free which is like a survival world in a way.
3. Yes cussing is allowed. As long as it isn't excessive as in calling other players C***, B**** and so on so forth. I believe this also includes cussing in every single message sent as well.
4. I am not sure thats possible. But you may need to ask an Admin.
Hope this helped <33