General talk

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
hey there chicken, how nice of u to ask us about our lives xo

my lifes going greatt, but im bored afff and tired all the lmaoo i dont sleep much..

i dont work, im most likely going to get a job in 2020 to earn some money, for now imma just go to school

i dont watch any tv lmaooo im prolly weird for saying that but well... all i do is eat, be tired, work out, go to school, troll people and play mc ahaahahha

what about u man, we need ur answers to these questions as well;)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I want to know more about the community on the forum's
How is your life going?
Do you work?
What do you watch on television?
Hey there!
I'm homeschooled, so I'm on the internet 24/7. Life is going really well, although some things have been rough lately. But thinks are getting a lot better, and a lot of that is due to the Manacube community <3.

Also,
The Office is superior to all other tv-shows!
Best,
WingsOfFyre

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
As Worrey said, it’s very nice of you to ask, and we need your answers too! How are you going? Do you attend school/a job? What do you like to watch?
As for myself, I’m not too bad. I am still in school, not loving it at the moment but I’m sure it will improve.
I absolutely love shows like The Good Place, Brooklyn nine-nine, Parks and Recreation and The Office.
Lucifer is awesome too, but I sometimes get bored of it. A very recent TV show called Heathers I absolutely adore. It’s a remake from a somewhat old movie. There’s a musical of it too!
I know this isn’t a TV show but I just wanted to include it as well haha - I love Marvel! Spider-man Far From Home? amazing. A for effort if you made it to the end :p

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
hey there chicken, how nice of u to ask us about our lives xo

my lifes going greatt, but im bored afff and tired all the lmaoo i dont sleep much..

i dont work, im most likely going to get a job in 2020 to earn some money, for now imma just go to school

i dont watch any tv lmaooo im prolly weird for saying that but well... all i do is eat, be tired, work out, go to school, troll people and play mc ahaahahha

what about u man, we need ur answers to these questions as well;)
Well I'm doing great Ty for asking
And the other question
I'm moving from Quebec to bc so I don't work and I don't watch tv xD

It doesn't sound weird that you don't watch television.
Where would you want to work in 2020?

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Hey there!
I'm homeschooled, so I'm on the internet 24/7. Life is going really well, although some things have been rough lately. But thinks are getting a lot better, and a lot of that is due to the Manacube community <3.

Also,
Best,
WingsOfFyre
That great to hear that things or going more you're ways. If you ever need to talk I'm always here but message me on discord mcpoulet#3274
I agree the office is a really good serie.
And do you watch another series that you watch

[OG] Nick

MVP+
ickysix
ickysix
MVP+
Ratings
118 1
Ive never read more perfect words.

As for myself, my life is going amazing I currently and at home with my family before I leave for japan for a few months!!

I do work I am in the US Military(the pay is awful but I love my job). I’m about to be in japan for roughly 6-9 months doing some work over there and I’m super excited!

Cheers!
Nick

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Ive never read more perfect words.

As for myself, my life is going amazing I currently and at home with my family before I leave for japan for a few months!!

I do work I am in the US Military(the pay is awful but I love my job). I’m about to be in japan for roughly 6-9 months doing some work over there and I’m super excited!

Cheers!
Nick
I don't live in us but I will still say it thank you for you're service \(^o^)/

StevenJxmes

ELITE
StevenJxmes
StevenJxmes
ELITE
Ratings
Such a friendly thread, hope you all are well. Life is good, I work full time with my family business in construction, thinking of going back to school one day but I pay rent and stuff so I need work. & I’m more of a Netflix guy than actual TV but some shows I used to love were family guy, orange is the new black(no I’m not joking) and the vampire diaries!

Keep the kindness going around ❤️

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
Well I'm doing great Ty for asking
And the other question
I'm moving from Quebec to bc so I don't work and I don't watch tv xD

It doesn't sound weird that you don't watch television.
Where would you want to work in 2020?
i dont really know where i wanna work yet.. im hoping i could help people with cars though:)

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
My life is going decent at the moment, a little stressed from school, but will eventually pass.
I currently work at Culver's. Worked there for 3 years now. I like it since its literally a 2 minute walk from my house haha.
I don't usually watch television but if I do, I tend to look for Spongebob. (You can never be to old for Spongebob)

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
life is terrible.
i HAD work but the contract expired
i dont watch tv

yeah being alive is amazing i'nit :)

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
My life's going pretty well at the moment!

I have 2 jobs. I work in a Pharmacy, and a job with cats. I'm also training to work with children, so I work in a school :)

I only really watch Netflix, but at the minute I'm watching Grimm, atypical, and I'll be watching Riverdale as soon as it's added to Netflix tomorrow!