Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Hey Guys
I have never done this before even tho I've been on here for like 6 Months I thought I would be nice to Learn a Little bout me.....

Hi everyone welcome to my world I live in New Zealand In Christchurch, I Currently have 3 Cats One of which is My Discord Profile Picture, I have named Him Nyan (Ironic Right). I love the Amazing world of Gumball look on Netflix you will love it, it's my childhood. I am Also 14 years Old, I love to Go out and help irl and In game, you would mostly See me in Survival Being Me helping someone Figure out how to Claim, and help them Build something and What not. Also I Achieved 100 Hours on Survival today so Yayyy to me! I own a Warp Called /Warp cookiebank Which is an Unfinished Structure but looks amazing I did it on my own in 3 hours, I am a Redstone Engineer so I like to make Weird but cool Contraptions like the Vault door, people who have been to My /Home will know what I mean, I have The Rank know as MVP+, but since Elite Came, Aw Man, that /shout is Insane! Also may one day like to become a staff member Tell me in comments If you think I'm Fit (I won't be offended) so I think that sums up me Oh I'm not telling my Name (Insert name Here) Sworry...
Just Call me Comic :D