Getting to know me

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and was wanting to put myself out there to not only meet more of you but hopefully help you get to know me!. So, here's a list of questions which I've been commonly asked in the past.

What's your favourite season?
Autumn, always found watching the leaves fall relaxing and (of course) spending time with friends outside.

Isn't your username meant to be 'Wolfy', not 'Wolfly'?
You're most certainly correct; however, that username was taken.

What're your favourite sports?
Soccer, without a doubt, comes first on my list.
Firmly coming second has to be Jujitsu, been learning it for the past four years and still loving each lesson.

Do you have any phobias?
Yes, I have automatonphobia. The phobia of Dolls.

Favourite Foods?
This is a hard one, but I've got to go for Baklava for dessert and pulse pasta with pesto.

Where are you from?
I'm from Australia, born in Sydney.

What's your favourite colour?
Dark Green, or Dark Blue.

And that's it! If there's anything more you would like to know, feel free to leave the question down below and I'll get back to you soon. ;)

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
that’s really cool to know you like soccer! I actually happen to love Autumn as well as the leaves on the trees change color

that’s really cool to know you like soccer! I actually happen to love Autumn as well as the leaves on the trees change color
I've been playing soccer since I was nine, but planning on giving it up next year due to a new workload. And I agree, that's another aspect which is great about Autumn!

Merakiios

MVP+
Merakiios
Merakiios
MVP+
Ratings
I've always wanted to go to Australia! What's it like Down Under, at least where you live?

I've always wanted to go to Australia! What's it like Down Under, at least where you live?
It’s got quite a lot of traffic where I am, a bit too much actually. However, I’m one of the very few which is surrounded by trees so I’m always thankful for that. :)
And the weather here isn’t always hot, the past couple days here have been raining although it’s summer, which is proving to be an inconvenience as the majority of my winter clothes were thrown out when I went on a cleaning run.

wclfy

earldeuce
earldeuce
Ratings
your name is amazing
sounds familiar

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
what type of dark blue or dark green, can you find the exact hue or shade.