Not open for further replies.

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
Giant Tennis allows the player to parkour around and over the two massive giants that hover over the tennis court.

Difficulty : Insane
Jumps : 107
Checkpoints : 4
To Visit : /plot v Axetk 4 or plot id -35;15

Hope you enjoy the map

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I thought the map was called "Giant Tennis" what you told me in dm's even though im giving you +1 because i love the map...

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
I love the map! The map looks really nice. The jumps are varied, and very fun and challenging to do. +1

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
I'm going to share my opinion without the recent bias considering I am now one of the spectators in the crowd.

At first glance I though the build was quite impressive. The stadium lacks animation but the opposing 3d models are quite a nice touch. I think you did justice to real-life tennis courts with the block palette you used. You somehow managed to use birch logs without making me projectile vomit everywhere.

As for the parkour, it wasn't extremely hard to follow but I had some troubling few moments now and then. I am also an advocate for the extermination of floating blocks but were they not to be floating the parkour wouldn't be nearly half as fun! A good job overall.

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hey Axe! I'm pleased to tell you that I'm going to rate this map with a +1! The build is as interesting as the theme. As for the parkour, I really think the signs saved your parkour as it was confusing in some parts. The parkour also has a nice jump & block variety too. You nailed the build which made your theme successful and as Lazarus said, the 3D models were a nice touch and were built flawlessly. Although, the stadium was pretty plain and boring. Finally, the length of the map is a nice pairing with the difficulty. Overall, great map!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Axetk,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
I'm probably a killjoy for rejecting this map, but I don't really like it, I like the theme, it's an interesting and original theme, however, I don't really like the build, it's a bit messy because of floating jumps (mostly at the start), and I think the giant characters are not really attractive (Mostly because of the blocks used), it's also maybe me, but your map feel empty in the middle (Most of your map is around the tennis court, and not on it, which is a bit sad in my opinion), the parkour could be better, you are using a lot of blocks like always, which is really good, but there is still some negative points, firstly I think your map is really confusing, I was lost quite a few times, and secondly, I found your map pretty easy for an insane at first, before the last part on the second character, which have pretty hard jumps on it, please try to have a constant difficulty through your map, and not easy at some part, and really hard at another part.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.