Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Giveaway is now closed. I will be posting the results soon!

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Giveaway winners are out!! Video of me going to random.org to get the numbers can be found here.

The winners:
FallenAsian - 3 Ancient Key on a server of your choice
AleTheG0d - 10 Ancient Keys on a server of your choice
Drago56114 - 1 Legendary Key on a server of your choice
Drago56114 - 3 Legendary Keys on a server of your choice
zRemk - Rank / Rank upgrade (No rank --> VIP, VIP --> VIP+, etc.) [If you have MVP+ you can get any item of your choice below $15 for any server]
Zakno - An item of your choice below $5 for any server (Not including ranks)
DopeDox - An item of your choice below $10 for any server (Not including ranks)
eRFoRever - An item of your choice below $15 for any server (Not including ranks)
Iliux85 - SECRET (Any 2 items of your choice below $20, including ranks)

*Congratz to Drago56114 for winning 2 items in a row (although he was the only one that didn't include his IGN). To Drago56114, if your IGN is not Drago56114 in-game, you have to contact me through the forums.
**In the video SpigongaYT was one of the winners but due to his permanent mute, it will be re-rolled to someone else (Eventually, I re-rolled to number 167 which belongs to eRFoRever).
***Had to change ancient keys prize to 3 and 10 because the store does not sell 1 ancient key alone.
****Winners cannot exchange their items for anything else unless they are of a lower price (i.e cannot exchange 3 legend keys for 3 perk keys).
*****Winner can give your winnings to someone else but verification is required.
******Winners that contact me through the forums/ Discord have to meet me in-game for verification purposes.
*******If I somehow missed out your numbers, do also contact me. If you are found cheating / changing your number you WILL be reported.

To the winners of this giveaway, do contact me on discord (DMs), on the forums (By starting a conversation with me) or finding me in-game (usually on Olympus) to claim your prize. You have 48 hours to do so before it is forfeited.
To those who did not win anything make sure to participate in my future giveaways there are way more to come!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Gg! I'm sorry to have missed it :p

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
f this atleast thats stupid rule I deserve that still unfair... I really could have used it for an unmute... I want to see that video.

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
f this atleast thats stupid rule I deserve that still unfair... I really could have used it for an unmute... I want to see that video.
Talk about a sore loser. Someone goes out of their way to spend their money and giveaway prizes to the community and you blame them for your misconduct, the very reason you didn’t earn the prize? And then, I couldn’t help but notice, there’s the condescending downvote you gave to them.

And as an afterthought; congratulations to the winners but most of all thank you IceJellyIce for the giveaway and your generosity.