Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
cooltext306567031272921.png
Hello fellow ManaCube players! This giveaway was inspired by WalkProud who has already left the server. I will be hosting a giveaway in hopes of returning what the community has done for me, I have enjoyed my time so far in Manacube and will continue to do so for a long time. This is honestly one of the best servers I have ever played on largely due to the community that isn't toxic half the time as well as great staff members that help out whenever possible. For this giveaway, I will be giving away the items listed below. Read on to find out how to enter the giveaway. Giveaway entries will end on 24th November 12 am CST. Results will be announced on 24th November 3am CST. Good Luck!

cooltext306568160976163.png
To enter this giveaway is rather simple. The following are the requirements to enter:
  • At least 10 Hours in any one server on Manacube
  • You must not be banned/muted at the time of the end of the giveaway
  • Must have linked your account to the forums ( Sign up here and type /link in-game )
  • You must not be an alt account
  • You must not be an Admin/Owner (lmao)
If you meet all the requirements, you then have to comment on this thread any number between 1 - 300 as well as your in-game name (Example below). If someone else has already said a number, DO NOT say it again as I will take the first person who said that number so please check :). To determine the winner, I will be going onto random.org and getting the numbers from there. YOU CAN ONLY COMMENT UP TO 2 NUMBERS if you pick more than 2, you will be automatically disqualified. Alts are also not allowed (If you know anyone that is using an alt to enter, please do let me know).
Numbers: 109, 279
IGN: IceJellyIce

*You will gain 2 entries if you comment like this

cooltext306569242834027.png
I will be recording the numbers that are generated and naming the winners in the video which will be posted either on a new thread or in one of the replies of this thread so do keep a look out! Winners have up to 48 hours to claim their prize before it is forfeited. To claim your prize, you can contact me on Discord at Jelly#3149 or by Starting a conversation with me on the forums.

cooltext306570051839541.png
Anyone can enter as long as you meet the requirements mentioned above. One of the reasons I am doing this giveaway is because I am facing a really hard time IRL right now as one of my best friends has left me and I do not know the reason why. I am really affected by this and recently I haven't been feeling too happy but playing this server has made me happier and more cheerful every single day. ManaCube has really changed my life, it's one of the few servers that I actually spend almost 10 hours a day on. I really do hope the server continue to grow and one day be really really really huge, but this wouldn't be possible without having such awesome staff and players on the server.

Back to the giveaway, it starts right now as you are reading this, so get to commenting!!

List of items that I will be giving away:
  1. 1 Ancient Key on a server of your choice
  2. 3 Ancient Keys on a server of your choice
  3. 1 Legendary Key on a server of your choice
  4. 3 Legendary Keys on a server of your choice
  5. Rank / Rank upgrade (No rank --> VIP, VIP --> VIP+, etc.) [If you have MVP+ you can get any item of your choice below $15 for any server]
  6. An item of your choice below $5 for any server (Not including ranks)
  7. An item of your choice below $10 for any server (Not including ranks)
  8. An item of your choice below $15 for any server (Not including ranks)
  9. SECRET
*If you do not meet the requirements, I will re-roll to a different number
**Money is coming completely from me
***All items are from the ManaCube store (store.manacube.com)
****One number can only win once meaning if your number repeats it won't count as anything
*****Winners will be selected in the order mentioned above (i.e if you are the 3rd winner you get
1 Legendary Key on a server of your choice)
******Items are subjected to changes without notice
If you have any questions regarding the giveaway, do dm me on Discord at Jelly#3149 or by Starting a conversation with me on the forums.

I WISH GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO TAKE PART IN THE GIVEAWAY!!

p.s please Like this post so I get free good ratings lmao

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Aloro
198 & 275