Glitches

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
Oh hey,
Imma give you some glitches that I've already explained, but the thing is the discord channel #issues is quite spammed and I hate repeating myself for long..
So let's restart and give you, this time, more details. Also at the end, i'll give some tips to EXP / Gain Mana faster (Noob tutorial).

==Champion Maps==
-> Effect duplication in all maps : This bug is bizarre, for real. When I use 1 RTT (Reset Time Token), all maps time are reseted, but the thing is when I re-complete all of them, when I disconnect and come back later, time is reseted again.
S : I don't know, how and when It's made. It's randomly about 2 or 3 times reseted.

-> Time faker : In aquatic and Ww Maps (it happened only there luckily I'd say), there's a way to "fake time". Well by use bugging the clock and the stick reset, you can remove you some time (~5-10 seconds). Well, how I did this, I was lagging and server isnt responding for a time, and when it comes back, it rarely freezes time like if you didn't start..
S : It's extremely rare, so I don't know how to solve it. Personally, before my ban and since the beginning, I'm farming Mana, not time so IDGAF of gaining few seconds.

-> x2 Reward on all champion Maps : When I finish any champion maps, it often happens that I gain x2 reward (1/4 times ~) . All situations of time work : 500x2 or 1000x2 Mana. Already reported the glitch many times but nothing was done. I'm try harding maps to continue my quest of leveling (well that's actually a secret of me on the server but fine), so I discovered it luckily.
S : Plugin review, any breach in it and a personal solution aha, already gave but still funny to see people saying "damn you're using a 1.13 duplication glitch to get more mana ! " Well i'll answer seriously only when some people will understand that I can't affect plugins, because anyone except Admins, have access to all parkour plugins.

-> Aquatic big skip : Cp2. Only happens 1/2 times (varies depending to your internet connection)
S : gl hf (don't think already of "hacked clients", no need)

-> All maps : Possible to avoid head-hitters jump. Actually not a glitch, maybe as a bypass to avoid "annoying jumps".

==Server in General and Psychological Fast Mana farm==
-> Jumper spawn parkour : Some dead jumps from players are still stuck on top of the spawn lobby. Can annoy potentially players.
S: Review your edited plugin/system.

-> AH Glitch : Some items are put in shop but it's block/items from the hotbar. Why don't you remove them to avoid potential scam ?
S: Add a blacklist of items. (Even for people having fun to sell Champion Items). The more you add, the less scams will happen.

-> Duplicate items in trashcan at spawn : Don't think I've done it for pleasure, just wanted to try (I'm not telling, but some people, some famous, have fun to do this..).
S: Minecraft usebug property. Working in 1.11 - .

-> How to get mana fast at the beginning ?
S: You're starting Manacube's parkour or having trouble to get mana ? Do all easy then medium etc etc maps. Psychologically, if you're good at parkour like average players, it won't take so much time, even if sometimes it's harder, don't hesitate to skip it, or you'll rage easier and quickly pissed of.
Easy/Medium/Hard/Expert Maps : Look on forum, some people give their names.

If you're like me on parkour and like jump'n'run jumps, play on Champion's Maps (specially Aquatic or Ww maps) >> 1k then 500 Mana for 48h (with no glitches like above), easy farmable score.

*Vote* : Just VOTE, it's free and helps the server. You can gain useless banners or 50 to 250 Mana if you are lucky enough.

Insane Maps : [NO PEARL] : I farm Ancient only, because it's the easiest insane map.

Want to get mana even faster ? > [Use pearls] : Healthpack, Dragon, Shanoa, Monkeyball. >> IMPORTANT : Only farm those maps with pearls if you get pearls from voting or if you have at least MVP RANK and paid pearls around 250 Mana.

== ==
I already saw people reacting like "hey paul, you're the only one who has those glitches, you're a hacker". Oh well, maybe i'm the only one passionated by glitches, usebugs, plugins bypass and also the only one to report all those maps/glitches, trying for hours glitches to confirm their origin? Probability to happen ? Losing time unless farming to help the server even if people have negative advice on me ? Well actually, I don't really care cause I've heard tips from some so i'm way better now. If you only stay on negative moments, of course i'm a demon. Never forget, that IRL or IG, meliorative moments must let a footprint on a player's carrier.
For the glitches, I give a bit more infos because it's useless to keep them hidden, cause they will be patched later. Sadly, Minecraft cannot be patched entirely, so some glitches will remain. Have fun correcting them.

Kindly,
Demo.

[EDIT : Hope my english isn't too bad to let "native" english people undersand]

Last edited:

Wizolo

MVP+
wizolo
wizolo
MVP+
Ratings
Yo Paul, you said there is a bypass to avoid headhitters. I dont know if Im thinking about the same thing but there is a 100% strat ( because if you dont know, headhitters are luck based because its based on your tick its hard to explain, but just remember without the strat you cant do a HH timing all the Time) wich is not really kwown in parkour, its called Pessi HH, I won’t explain sorry because its too hard, but I just Wanted to say that this strat isn’t a glitch/bypass. Again, i dont know if you weird thinking about the same thing. I can show you in-game if you want. Sorry for bad english btw

PS: Oue je sais que t’es français hein tqt mais c’est pour que tout le monde comprenne.

Oh and very interesting post by the way !

C’etait cool a lire ! ;)

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
Yo Paul, you said there is a bypass to avoid headhitters. I dont know if Im thinking about the same thing but there is a 100% strat ( because if you dont know, headhitters are luck based because its based on your tick its hard to explain, but just remember without the strat you cant do a HH timing all the Time) wich is not really kwown in parkour, its called Pessi HH, I won’t explain sorry because its too hard, but I just Wanted to say that this strat isn’t a glitch/bypass. Again, i dont know if you weird thinking about the same thing. I can show you in-game if you want. Sorry for bad english btw

PS: Oue je sais que t’es français hein tqt mais c’est pour que tout le monde comprenne.

Oh and very interesting post by the way !

C’etait cool a lire ! ;)
Le Head Hitter c'est pas de la Luck perso, mais y'a plein de techniques de les éviter ^^ De plus, j'suis au bagne pour le moment, pour ça que j'ai fait un gros pavé ^^. En plus, je poucave des maps corrigibles et des joueurs plutôt "respectés" mais qui usebug comme des connards alors bon :D

Ps : De plus, j'suis trilingue, donc me parler en anglais n'est pas un problème <3

Wizolo

MVP+
wizolo
wizolo
MVP+
Ratings
Le pessi HH c'est la seule facon de faire un HH à 100% y'a pas d'autres moyens donc je vois pas trop comment tu fais.