Results are only viewable after voting.

Dyss

MVP+
Dyss
Dyss
MVP+
Ratings
33 1
An idea sprang to me a couple weeks ago as i moved up from rank: MVP to rank: MVP+ and i noticed a color change in my beloved gold aura i received from ./glow, which changed to a despicably edgy red aura. I then sought out to find ways to change my aura color by perhaps typing ./glow gold and then realized that the ./glow command was rather bland, and was lacking the ability to be customized.
Some suggestions i have for this command would be perhaps keeping the way ./glow works for vip, vip+ and mvp members the same.. but then allowing mvp+ members to change their glow color based on there ./prefix color. Or maybe perhaps just allowing mvp+ members to edit ./glow with a data variable after ./glow..
for Ex.) /glow red,blue,white,purple (possibly rainbow :3) etc....

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to leave feedback below! Remember to rate my post so this gets more attention from the staff members, if you too would like to see it implemented! :rolleyes:

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Heyo Dyss! ^_^ When you and I were talking about this ingame on Survival, I thought it would be a really nice addition to MVP+. I suggested it to an admin on Discord and they said it was a cool idea. I have not heard back if it is going to be implemented or not however I wanted to let you know. <3 Just so you know, I did give you credit as it originally was brought up by you. c:

I definitely agree with this change.

Ratings
13 2
or like this
vip rank vip glow
vip+ rank vip - vip+ glow
mvp rank vip - vip+ - mvp glow
mvp+ rank vip - vip+ mvp - mvp+ glow
helper rank vip - vip+ - mvp - mvp+ - helper glow
higher staff then helper all glows

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
or like this
vip rank vip glow
vip+ rank vip - vip+ glow
mvp rank vip - vip+ - mvp glow
mvp+ rank vip - vip+ mvp - mvp+ glow
helper rank vip - vip+ - mvp - mvp+ - helper glow
higher staff then helper all glows
I definitely do not think this is a bad idea however I do think it is best to allow MVP+ only to change with /glow (color). This makes MVP+ more valuable in my opinion.