God Speedrun - Fast Money

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
Mining
Mining is the legit way to make money in Olympus and will get you money quickly. I got to God in four hours just by mining. You want to upgrade your pickaxe with all the mana you get from mining to have enough efficiency to insta-break whilst flying and then focus on fortune and nothing else. Mining got me to God in 4 hours of playtime and is an effective way to get mana as well.

Free Grinders
At /warp winchpork or /warp voidspork you will make more money than mining up until about demi-god rank. It is a cheap way to get rich but is undoubtedly fast. Just collect the pork that drops, do /shop and sell your items on the spawner section. This is a good way to skip past the ranks but I found it fun progressing through the ranks so if you want you can do this but if you want to go through normally then you should mine!

Grinders
I would not recommend building your own grinder until you are God rank. When you are God rank you can start to build a grinder although it will take a very long time to get more money from pig grinders than mining, but you can afk (without a pool, that is bannable) at a pig grinder and make money when you're gone.

VIP Mine
VIP Mine is good but to prevent boosting you can't sell your items there until you are a certain rank! So don't bother going until you have the appropriate ranks.

You need to have access to Mine VII (7) to sell gold.
You need to have access to Mine X (10) to sell diamonds.
You need to have access to Mine XVI (16) to sell emeralds.

VIP mine resets every 45 minutes and gets cleared out very quickly. The VIP mine is not broken when it is empty. If the VIP mine were bigger or reset too often it would be too OP.

Free Donations
You can not get free donations on Olympus. Pay is disabled :)

This is a smaller guide as it is quite a simple topic but lots of people always end up asking so I thought I'd make it. This is not for better players hence the title God Speedrun.

Thanks for reading my guide :)

Iliux

MVP
Eliux
Eliux
MVP
Ratings
Mining is the most important part of the game. It is called “Prison” for a reason, that means mine. It may feel a little grindy at first when mining, but later you start to progress quite fast. I would also suggest you mine the first two or three rebirths (depending on how much you can afk), so hephaestus is less difficult when you reach it (if you plan to). I didn’t make a grinder until my third rebirth, and didn’t use it until my sixth rebirth. Grinders are much better for later in the game. Although it is nice to skip the first few ranks by using a public grinder. Mining might feel hard but it is useful and helpful.

Ratings
Mining is more of a no brainer, VIP is a no brainer if you know what perks you get in VIP and it depends if you have it or not. Grinders are a very good way to make money quick only if you know how to make one. Being payed is not reliable for people with a lower rank to pay another player (at the moment.) I agree with this post there are other ways to make money fast but those are the key ways to make money the quickest.

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
/warp winchpork isn't working at the moment, as a (temporary) replacement is /warp winchpork1 and /warp winchpork2.
However, they are not open all the time.